*De Niro, The Head Nazi*

1717021541556.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets face this, why is, Robert De Niro, trying so hard to paint Trump as a Nazi?
2. Good topic, to debate.
3. Where is the truth?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Where is the truth? The truth is everywhere!

Trump has said he wants to be a dictator.

Trump has said he will go after his enemies, if elected.

Trump has said he wants to consolidate power into the executive branch.

Trump is a racist.

I could go on, but I will stop there.

Where is the truth? The truth is everywhere!

Trump has said he wants to be a dictator.

Trump has said he will go after his enemies, if elected.

Trump has said he wants to consolidate power into the executive branch.

Trump is a racist.

I could go on, but I will stop there.
Sorry bout that,

1. "One day", dictator for a day, how much dictating can he do in one day, he was jokingly rambling.
1. a. Knowing the libtard media would say,"See he wants to be a dictator, we thought so!"
2. A true dictator takes years to see any, real effect.
3. And it takes loyal generals to enforce.
4. There are so many libturds in office, and so many rinos in office, I see anyone attempting to control government, as someone trying to herd cats.
5. No a second Trump term, will be like last one, libtards doing everything they can to trip up, TRUMP.
6. Sure who doesn't want to firm up the executive branch and consolidate power, every President has to, and wants every control possible.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. "One day", dictator for a day, how much dictating can he do in one day, he was jokingly rambling.
1. a. Knowing the libtard media would say,"See he wants to be a dictator, we thought so!"
2. A true dictator takes years to see any, real effect.
3. And it takes loyal generals to enforce.
4. There are so many libturds in office, and so many rinos in office, I see anyone attempting to control government, as someone trying to herd cats.
5. No a second Trump term, will be like last one, libtards doing everything they can to trip up, TRUMP.
6. Sure who doesn't want to firm up the executive branch and consolidate power, every President has to, and wants every control possible.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You can't possibly believe what you are saying now?

Forum List

Back