Looks Like Mike Pence Played the Role of Judas

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I could never take the guy, he always seemed sketchy. Now they have the receipts.

And recall that two days prior to J6, Pence publicly promised he would do what he needed and introduce alternate slates of electors to force each House to go and debate the issue, which was all that was sought, in the hope that the Senate may have rejected certain slates from a few states. He lied.

Pense is a tight ass, sissy boy that didn't have the balls to do what needed to be done. He caved as soon as the liberals started throwing their insurrection bullshit around. I'd trust Pence to drive my drunk daughter home from a bar at 2 AM but he's too much of a pussy to govern. MAGA

Backstabber Number One.:mad-61:

1715039098671.png

I could never take the guy, he always seemed sketchy. Now they have the receipts.

And recall that two days prior to J6, Pence publicly promised he would do what he needed and introduce alternate slates of electors to force each House to go and debate the issue, which was all that was sought, in the hope that the Senate may have rejected certain slates from a few states. He lied.

LOL Till yesterday, Pence & Cheney were God-fearing Christian Conservatives. They dared to go against the orange fuhrer and the cult now brands them as traitors! :auiqs.jpg:

Nazi trumptards will be Nazi trumptards.

Strange how Trump got indicted and Pence didn't.

You think Pence got advice from lawyers before following Trump the traitor?

Great to hear

That means Kamala Harris gets to pick her own electors too

You guys will believe anything!

LOL

Meaning he is not a Trump flunky anymore.

If Progs lose in November that means they cheated massively and the people who voted Republican y more than several percent to even it up.
Does that mean you losers will throw a hissy fit and invade the Capitol, again?

Forum List

Back