Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

[ Migration of Muslims, especially One Million all at once, to Europe and other places brought more attacks on Jews and demands for Sharia Law to be allowed in each country]

An important speech which challenges the current global dogma on immigration. In sharing such a video, one cannot avoid being criticized but I share it nonetheless for it makes a powerful case against accepting an unlimited number of migrants into a host country.

Immigration has contributed enormously to our country’s greatness as many have sacrificed much to come to the land of opportunity to pursue the American dream. And over that last 250 years we have attracted talented, motivated individuals and aspiring families that have helped build our country and make us great.

My family has been an enormous beneficiary of being welcomed to America in the 1890s as my ancestors escaped persecution. In light of the benefits my family has received and the opportunities that we have had, I am preconditioned to want others escaping from hostile circumstances to have the same opportunities we have had.

That said, an indiscriminately open border that does not intelligently screen migrants for entry is a recipe for disaster.

The European migrant story as told by this Dutch politician is extremely concerning.

I welcome the counterpoint arguments to the points she makes here.

This is an issue that requires careful analysis and sensible policy. Unfortunately, we have neither today.

The European migrant experience should be a wake up call for all of us.

I'm an Iranian woman and have lived under the Islamic Republic for 20,5 years. I moved to Germany because I thought the values I considered important would be respected in "free" Western countries.

People cannot even imagine how triggering it is for us to see the unholy unity of islamists and radical leftists. This is the very phenomena that changed the history of my country for the worse. I am beyond disgusted and disturbed

.To the women standing behind literal terrorists and islamists saying prayers at universities: You don't even know what you're getting yourself into. None of you have read the "Al Nisa" surah, where it is clearly stated that men literally own you and have the right to hit you if you refuse to have sex with them:"

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)."

What you are standing up for today is anything but being "woke" and progressive. You should have the right to protest and stand up for causes that are important to you. But fighting Jewish students, attacking them, not understanding the fact that the hostages have to be brought back home and no peace can exist before that happens is outright wrong. People who truly advocate about and fight for human rights are NOT selective with the causes they care about. Caring about human rights is one thing, standing up behind Islamists, waving Hezbollah and Hamas flags and saying slogans that are against Jews and outright radical are not it.

The "men" in the video below are Houthis. A proxy of the Islamic Republic in Iran that works with Hamas and Hezbollah.

Protesting or speaking up for a cause is one thing. Raising your right arm to show you support Nazis who killed millions of Jews is another. #HamasisISIS, Houthis, and #Hisbollah are all proxies of the Islamic Republic and #IRGCterrorists. Their goal is never peace.

Palestine has rejected the 2-state solution at least five times. (list in the first comment). Just on the 13th of April, Hamas AGAIN rejected a ceasefire offer. The Islamic Republic has planned and committed several attacks on Jewish centers and synagogues.

This is why we say supporting radical terrorists such as Hamas and Hezbollah is outright wrong. To them, the only goal is to eradicate all Jews and any person who doesn't fit their sick standards to create an Islamic nation or umma and to take over the world by spreading their ideology.

I have lived under the Islamic Republic for 20.5 years. I was stalked by Basij members present at our university for purposefully not stepping on the flags of Israel, the UK, and the US painted on the ground in front of our faculty entrance. Seeing "university students" burn the flags of the US and other countries and shouting "down with America" while FREELY LIVING IN WEST indeed triggers us Iranians.

Let me tell you something: The Islamic Republic does not care about Palestinians or humanitarian causes. All they want is to attain power through spreading their radical ideology throughout the world. This is why we are shocked and triggered when we see clueless students holding Hisbollah flags in democratic countries. Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, and the IRGC are NOT resistance groups. They do not care about the values you pretend to hold. They would kill, rape, torture, and slaughter every one of you to create more brainwashed zombies.

And just FYI: if what you're doing makes a murderer like Khamenei happy, you should know you are in the wrong.

oh, the jews and the west bank ...

Less than a minute later, Mohamed heard gunshots, and his son’s voice crying out in pain, he said. The family found Rajai’s body hours later, after the soldiers had withdrawn. They suspect soldiers used him as a human shield to confront militants in a downstairs apartment and then shot him, a claim the Israeli military denies.

sure, who would suspect the jews of murdering innocent civilians ... of course, they were a-rabs.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) -Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's cabinet decided on Sunday to shut down Al Jazeera's operations in Israel for as long as the war in Gaza continues, on the grounds the Qatari television network threatens national security.

another surprise ... those jews really do know what's best for everyone ...

[ Migration of Muslims, especially One Million all at once, to Europe and other places brought more attacks on Jews and demands for Sharia Law to be allowed in each country]

An important speech which challenges the current global dogma on immigration. In sharing such a video, one cannot avoid being criticized but I share it nonetheless for it makes a powerful case against accepting an unlimited number of migrants into a host country.

Immigration has contributed enormously to our country’s greatness as many have sacrificed much to come to the land of opportunity to pursue the American dream. And over that last 250 years we have attracted talented, motivated individuals and aspiring families that have helped build our country and make us great.

My family has been an enormous beneficiary of being welcomed to America in the 1890s as my ancestors escaped persecution. In light of the benefits my family has received and the opportunities that we have had, I am preconditioned to want others escaping from hostile circumstances to have the same opportunities we have had.

That said, an indiscriminately open border that does not intelligently screen migrants for entry is a recipe for disaster.

The European migrant story as told by this Dutch politician is extremely concerning.

I welcome the counterpoint arguments to the points she makes here.

This is an issue that requires careful analysis and sensible policy. Unfortunately, we have neither today.

The European migrant experience should be a wake up call for all of us.

70% of Gazans are refugees.

70% of Gazans are refugees.
They are not. Most have died. And many became Hamas and others terrorists and fighters. Which leaves even fewer descendants of the actual refugees at the moment in Gaza.

Palestinians, the only grifters of the world to get away with so much for so long.

Not once Hamas is gone and done for. Their Islamic dreams will die with them.

AND.....the migration of too many extreme Muslims to the West is what is causing these endless attacks and destruction.

They want to make the West Muslim.

Prepare yourself to convert. If you have not done so, yet. You are a Muslim in all but conversion.

This is Jamad Fiin, a Muslim basketball influencer in the US that has 2.2 Million followers on TikTok and another 1.2 Million followers on Instagram. While in Iran Women in Sports (and elsewhere) are being punished for not wearing or competing with Hijab, the symbol of the oppressing Muslim Patriarchy, in the US Google decided to make Jamad the face of the company.

In Iran Women are fighting to live without Hijab while in the Land of the Free people voluntarily advocate for values that aim to replace Democracy with Sharia law. In other words, in the name of so called “Diversity” American companies support Fundamental Islamists values. This is nothing short of cultural suicide

Forum List

Back