Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

[ Islam on the march in the West. Shall we ever hear from these converts if they attempt to un-convert? ]

are you being fallacious -

you can count on the europeans though ....
Not being fallacious. That is how most Palestinian leaders and others have become millionaires and billionaires.

Netanyahu offered expertise on what he knew about, as most people do, and made a living off of it. It is called working.

Which is different from simply accepting donation after donation and putting most of it in one's pocket, which is what too many Palestinian leaders have done.

Just check all the luxurious homes so many in Gaza live in. All filmed by the Gaza people themselves :

Gaza. Poor and oppressed. "Occupied"

[ Malmo, like many other cities in Europe.........]

It's bizarre that Eurovision is being held in Malmö. I lived in Malmö, and it is by far the unsafest city I have ever lived in (and I come from Yemen). I lived by Triangeln, a central part of the city - and I heard explosions almost every week. I could not believe my ears. My roommate would tell me, "Oh, you'll get used to Malmö". But I never did. Each time I would leave the apartment, there would be police cars and gangs swarming around Triangeln. My Swedish friends would skip parties if they were in certain areas because they were "afraid of being assaulted for looking Swedish." There is so much to say about Malmö: the eerie creepiness, the ethnic tension, the bombs, how none of my female friends felt safe, the robberies, the gangs, homophobia, and antisemitism so open that the majority of Jews fled the city. And yet Sweden plans to host Eurovision there because Swedes - after all the changes Malmö has gone through - are still in the final hours of the first stage of grief: denial. They deny that women, gays, and Jews truly don't feel safe in Malmö.

[What millions of Qatari, and others, money have been achieving in the past 13 years. Congratulations America, UK, etc for letting the enemy in ]

UCLA requires three of the four following courses as "breadth requirements" for English majors:
Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Disability and Sexuality StudiesImperial, Transnational, and Postcolonial StudiesGenre Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Critical TheoryCreative Writing (enrollment in any creative writing workshop is by application only)

Not math, or science, or logic, or psychology, or art, or history, or even education. That isn't the kind of "breadth" they want their English majors to be familiar with.

These requirements have been in place since at least 2011!

The English Department at UCLA is an indoctrination department where students are required to take courses in fields that have been overrun with antisemitic and anti-Zionist political propaganda.

Which is different from simply accepting donation after donation and putting most of it in one's pocket, which is what too many Palestinian leaders have done.

sixties is a joke ... no one in the middle east is more motivated by money than the jews ...

The assessment, released by the U.N. Development Programme, said Gaza needs "approximately 80 years to restore all the fully destroyed housing units".

- or using a holocaust for their own purposes ...

sixties is a joke ... no one in the middle east is more motivated by money than the jews ...

- or using a holocaust for their own purposes ...
Full Fled Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hating words.

And continuing to change the subject of these thread which is what? Remember what it is, or do you always go on threads and turn it into Israel and Jews, like so many others keep doing.

It will not change what is happening, who is doing it and what the end result they want is.

Islam is on the march on the West. Will they win?

Talked to a few Arab friends who are like me, loud on Arab introspection. All said that they were hanging out with like-minded Arabs, but that none of these voiced their opinions in public for fear of shame or harm. These Arabs end up saying one thing in private, and something else in public.

Until liberty strikes roots in Arab societies and dissenters feel safe to express their opinions, the gauge will remain off.

You want another gauge? Hamas are now shopping for a replacement home to Doha and possibly Gaza. No Arab or Muslim country is willing to take them. In 1982, Lebanon ejected Arafat. Only Tunisia agreed to take him, and with lotsa conditions. Now perhaps crazy Algeria regime would take Hamas. But that should tell you how unpopular the “Palestinian Cause” is. Again, gauging accurate percentage remains impossible.

[ "Professor of Islamic civilization." The uncivilized islamic society and culture which wants the world to be as uncivilized as they are ]

Forum List

Back