How do you see the wave of Jew-hating that sweeps the world now?

I find it ….

• Total voters

I think a lot of it is about narratives.

Israel has been pushing its own narrative that the Holocaust was all about Jews and nobody else and to say anything bad against Israel or Jews is anti-Semitism.

It worked. A lot of people are afraid of being called out.

Hamas has been pushing its own narrative (along with other groups). Making sure Palestinian refugees have stayed in camps for generations, make Palestine utterly poor, trying to present itself as the victim in all of this.

Hamas knew what it was doing when it attacked Israel. It knew Israel would kill loads of its people, and it got what it wanted. That's how much Hamas cares about its own people.

Even people like my mother thinks the Israels are evil bastards, and Hamas are cute cuddly little kittens. It's fucking ridiculous.

People are so fucking stupid.

The bulk of Jews are Khazarian by bloodline and their whole raison d'etre was based on lies and deceit .
They were literally Faux Jews .
Today those people are headed by an insane Hitler impersonator and his equally vile cronies .

On what grounds would you advocate believing anything they report ,as I am unaware that leopards change their spots ?

And there is zero that I am aware of , post October 7 , that softens such a view .
A nation apparently damned at least twice by its own history .
imho .

The bulk of Jews are Khazarian by bloodline and their whole raison d'etre was based on lies and deceit .
They were literally Faux Jews .
Today those people are headed by an insane Hitler impersonator and his equally vile cronies .

On what grounds would you advocate believing anything they report ,as I am unaware that leopards change their spots ?

And there is zero that I am aware of , post October 7 , that softens such a view .
A nation apparently damned at least twice by its own history .
imho .
I may not agree with every detail of your response but certainly the majority of it and reason enough to award your post with "informative!"

Great to see informed criticism of Jewish people is now so relevant and apt .
Let's hope this tribe, who have so badly shocked their contemporaries, are mature enough to learn important lessons .
Otherwise they will always be mistrusted outsiders with a terrible history .
Humanities very black Sheep .

That's up to me.
I didn't mean you. I meant whether the Khazars are turkic converts or not doesn't matter. The are still taking all the land and killing the resistance.
Sorry. I am obviously developing a mild (but increasing) case of dyslexia. I meant to write "That's not up to me". I blame it partly on the automatic spell checker but it's my fault anyway for not reading it through before submitting my reply.

Sorry. I am obviously developing a mild (but increasing) case of dyslexia. I meant to write "That's not up to me". I blame it partly on the automatic spell checker but it's my fault anyway for not reading it through before submitting my reply.

I have the same problem exactly. 😃

Forum List

Back