How Much is a Dead Jew Worth?

What can Israel offer the ā€œPalestiniansā€ that it hasnā€™t already? The two state solution has already been offered and rejected by the ā€Palestiniansā€. The Israelis forced the evacuation of all Jews from Gaza and turned a turn-key nation over to the Gazans, who immediately started firing rockets from their gifted nation into Israel.
The Gazans need to want peace, and they donā€™t, they want dead Israelis and they donā€™t care about what it costs their own civilians. Dead Gazan civilians arenā€™t a problem, they are the objective.

That's farce. Tiny disconnected bantustans crisscrossed by Jewish only roads is not a state.

The US paid each Jewish family $250,000 or more to leave Gaza.

The two state solution has already been offered and rejected by the ā€Palestiniansā€.
U-huh.
Tiny disconnected bantustans crisscrossed by Jewish only roads is not a state.
Thank you, Surada, and thank you for reminding me of my own experience. I lived in Rhodesia during the Ian Smith regime. I lived in the capital city of Salisbury. The "township" of Harare was where blacks could live and commute to jobs (if they had any) in Salisbury. Mind you Apartheid was no longer the law in Rhodesia at that time. I also travelled and visited the RSA extensively while Apartheid was in full swing and I can tell you true and personal stories that will make you think I'm exaggerating. I didn't go into Swaziland or Lesotho but I've been to Bophuthatswana, Venda, Ciskei, and Transkei. I felt like crying. I sometimes did. So, now we have Palestine with a Zionist grip around the Palestinian's neck.

Forum List

Back