How do you reconcile a FEDERAL law legalizing abortion with the Tenth Amendment?

After the woman kills her baby, should she also be allowed to kill her husband because he doesn't give her what she wants? And who would that killing be between, a woman and her bank account or a woman and her selfish desires or a woman and her drug habit? I wonder why a woman killing her baby is so more acceptable to Democrats than a woman who shoots her dog. MAGA

After the idiot posts drivel, is he allowed to think he said something or that he has a valid point?????

Notice how the idiot has been brainwashed into thinking that women must give birth to every ova that is fertilized, or that women never have miscarriages or complications of pregnancy which required termination of a non-viable pregnancy.

I wonder why the idiot thinks allowing a woman, 80% of whom could be saved, to die of pregnancy complications is a moral outcome????

Republicans are going batshit crazy because Kristi Noem shot her dog, but every day in Red States, women are dying because they can't get proper medical treatment and Republican men say "So what! The bitch spread her legs. She got what she deserved".

After the idiot posts drivel, is he allowed to think he said something or that he has a valid point?????

Notice how the idiot has been brainwashed into thinking that women must give birth to every ova that is fertilized, or that women never have miscarriages or complications of pregnancy which required termination of a non-viable pregnancy.

I wonder why the idiot thinks allowing a woman, 80% of whom could be saved, to die of pregnancy complications is a moral outcome????

Republicans are going batshit crazy because Kristi Noem shot her dog, but every day in Red States, women are dying because they can't get proper medical treatment and Republican men say "So what! The bitch spread her legs. She got what she deserved".
Total Jive.

The 10A in its entirety says:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."

Since abortion is never mentioned or implied anywhere in the constitution, it is a state issue. Any attempt by the feds to legalize it will be struck down by the Supreme Court.
I suggest the left spend their time adding an amendment.

the people."

Since abortion is never mentioned or implied anywhere in the constitution, it is a state issue. Any attempt by the feds to legalize it will be struck down by the Supreme Court.
Specifically mentioned...no, implied... yes.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

This liberty includes bodily autonomy I would think. In my view, abortion is the only instance that the "pro-life" crowd insists that a person doesn't have the right to make medical decisions concerning their own body. And abortion is just that, a medical decision.

Nor do I think SCOTUS rejects the pro choice argument because of some strict adherence to what is or isn't in the constitution. If that's what really is important to them, Trump would be disqualified from running since the Fourteenth amendment is pretty unambiguous. And the whole notion of Presidential immunity would be deemed ridiculous since that sure as hell runs afoul of both the letter and the spirit of the constitution. Since it's mentioned absolutely nowhere and it's hard to claim all men are created equal when the president is absolved from the consequences of his actions. You no doubt are right since they already rejected Roe v Wade. But it's because they don't like abortion not respect for the constitution.

Last edited:
After the woman kills her baby, should she also be allowed to kill her husband because he doesn't give her what she wants? And who would that killing be between, a woman and her bank account or a woman and her selfish desires or a woman and her drug habit? I wonder why a woman killing her baby is so more acceptable to Democrats than a woman who shoots her dog. MAGA
You’re a whack-a-doodle! :rolleyes-41:

the people."

By the Forth Amendment and a woman's and her families right to privacy.

Who are you to decide medical procedures a Woman can under go? For years you bitched not having the government in Doctors Office and now you do.

You don't understand the issue. I support legal abortion, but it has to be handled by the states. That's what the federal constitution says.

Where does the constitution say anything about a right to privacy?
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, ........

But if you want to require specific wording, where does the constitution protect rifles or hand guns? They are not mentioned in the Constitution are they?

Run away from what? Abortion will always be legal in some form in America. You lose yet AGAIN.
Not if the anti-abortion zealots have their way.

And they’re trying

Remember when people were saying Roe would never be overturned?

Not if the anti-abortion zealots have their way.

And they’re trying

Remember when people were saying Roe would never be overturned?
Well that's the funny thing. There was only one clinic in Miss, less than 10 in all of texas. states could simply regulate clinics out of existence. So Alito's decision was more a political or theological document (he sucked at both btw)

Well that's the funny thing. There was only one clinic in Miss, less than 10 in all of texas. states could simply regulate clinics out of existence. So Alito's decision was more a political or theological document (he sucked at both btw)

America was founded on states rights. That's why we have the 10A. I support the right of each state to legalize or ban abortion. Unelected judges should not have final say on this issue or any other.

Where does the constitution say anything about a right to privacy?
Only if you don’t believe in penumbras. It’s not an open and shut case or RvW wouldn’t have been the Law of the Land for as long as it was. A purely political, rather than legal, argument won out, but for how long? Women are not pleased. They realize that, if men had babies, abortion would be in the Bill of Rights.

America was founded on states rights. That's why we have the 10A. I support the right of each state to legalize or ban abortion. Unelected judges should not have final say on this issue or any other.
You support states right to outlaw abortion because it works for your agenda.

No other reason

And if Trump were to try to pass a national law restricting abortion you’d support THAT

You don't understand the issue. I support legal abortion, but it has to be handled by the states. That's what the federal constitution says.

Women and NOT the State have a right to decide their own health care. This has nothing to do with the 10th. Amendment. It is all about controlling Women.

Forum List

Back