Horrific Jew-Hating U of Delaware student charged with hate crime and banned from campus

I want to follow you around? Is this even serious? You’re the one who engaged me in this thread. :rolleyes-41:

You’re the one who made claims about condemning behavior against Islam. I merely asked you to back it up. It appears you can’t.
You aren't big on logic and reading comprehension, are you. You want proof of what I do in real life. How else do you want that if not by following me in real life?

I actually condemned the behavior against Arabs. There was no discussion about Islam. Pay attention.

Any of these Hamas supporters that are foreign students should be immediately deported. From the pic's I've seen many probably are.

We need more of this response to the disgusting antisemites on college campuses!

This one, with a weird name, was yelling “F Jews” and “The Holocaust SHOULD have happened!” and also desecrated a Holocaust Memorial has been charged with a hate crime, a warrant issued for her arrest, and banned from campus.

But you Jews are provoking nice ordinary people when you support an insane leader who is so disgusting that the planet privately wants to see him executed .

I cannot excuse this individual but like all decent people I can see why he has been provoked to this level of fury .

Best off if Jews hang their collective heads in shame for a few generations and look at ways of rejoining the human race .

Violent mobs supporting feral foreign terrorist groups aren't 'dissenters', they're vermin, like yourself, and need to be deported.
Idiot. They aren’t violent and they don’t support Hamas. They oppose the genocide you stupidly support.

Opposing your fellow Americans while supporting the criminals in government, media, and the oligarchy, proves you’re a dupe of the establishment.

Idiot. They aren’t violent and they don’t support Hamas. They oppose the genocide you stupidly support.

Opposing your fellow Americans while supporting the criminals in government, media, and the oligarchy, proves you’re a dupe of the establishment.

lol says the fairy dust snorter who defends genocidal thugs like Hamas, as long as they kill Jews and Americans. Crawl back into your sewer, rat boi.

lol says the fairy dust snorter who defends genocidal thugs like Hamas, as long as they kill Jews and Americans. Crawl back into your sewer, rat boi.
Why would you and so many other Americans support the empire managers? You are on the wrong side, but too duped to know it.

Great column here, but you’ll never get it.

The Problem Isn't Civil Disobedience, It's Civil Obedience

Our society does not have an antisemitism crisis. It doesn’t have a crisis of far left radicalism, Islamist extremism, support for terrorism, or fomenting of dissent by foreign powers.
Our society has a moral crisis. A cruelty crisis. An imperialism crisis. A militarism crisis. A propaganda crisis. An insincerity crisis. A stupidity crisis. An obedience crisis.
Empire managers and imperial spinmeisters try to pretend there’s some horrifying existential emergency involving hatred of Jews or love of Hamas or some other
ridiculous nonsense in our society, because the empire too is in a state of crisis. People are waking up from its lullaby of propaganda and are rejecting its narrative manipulation like never before, which is why instead of relenting and accepting the empire’s destruction of Gaza, opposition to it is only growing stronger
https://open.substack.com/pub/caitl...snt-civil-disobedience?r=8h2pj&utm_medium=ios
The Problem Isn't Civil Disobedience, It's Civil Obedience

Actually, the new Nazis are the Arabs, aided ironically by a self-loathing “Jew“ (who helped the original Nazis) named Soros.
We have one Jewish poster here who posts endless pieces supportive of Israel and Jewish people. He is a die hard democrat, though, who supports everything the Democrat party does.

Can we say cognitive dissonance, folks?

(It says "death to arabs.")

1200px-Vandalized_grave.jpg
I thought it was an order for a pizza from beyond the grave.

We have one Jewish poster here who posts endless pieces supportive of Israel and Jewish people. He is a die hard democrat, though, who supports everything the Democrat party does.

I know who you mean, and I know someone like that IRL.

She is VERY pro-Israel, has organized a Israel “volunteer database” in which she matches American Jews with volunteer stints to help the IDF on site in Israel, and is appalled that Biden is withholding weapons from Israel by which they could better defeat HAMAS.

She still plans to vote for Biden because she says Trump is worse.

Is there anything more bipartisan than the support of the apartheid state?

We saw this in Congress when the uniparty aligned to pass billions in military aid and the House passed a bill overturning the First Amendment, when it comes to criticism of Israel.

We also see it in the two bimbos of the uniparty running for potus. And, RFK jr also supports Israel unconditionally.

I know who you mean, and I know someone like that I
Is there anything more bipartisan than the support of the apartheid state?

We saw this in Congress when the uniparty aligned to pass billions in military aid and the House passed a bill overturning the First Amendment, when it comes to criticism of Israel.

We also see it in the two bimbos of the uniparty running for potus. And, RFK jr also supports Israel unconditionally.
There is no apartheid state, little Mullah.

There is no apartheid state, little Mullah.
Yeah because they treat the Palestinians within their borders exactly as they treat Israelis. Never mind the genocide in Gaza. :uhoh3: :finger3::ahole-1:

You can’t be this stupid, unless on purpose.

Forum List

Back