How can i become American citizen

Without going through the regular Immigration process of living and working as legal permanent resident for some years in the US? I mean can the White house or congress grant me citizenship?
First, you have to have you head examined. Then if doctors deem you insane enough to become a US citizen and vote democrat under a Left wing dictatorship, you have a sex change, no exemptions., however, not before having an abortion, all for which will be pain 100% via US taxpayers. And yes, men can have abortions. If need be, the Left wing medical establishment that dominates the US will implant a uterus and a child just so they can do an abortion you.

Of course, saying you are a Jew murdering member of Hamas will get you in without any more questions asked.

Last edited:
Without going through the regular Immigration process of living and working as legal permanent resident for some years in the US? I mean can the White house or congress grant me citizenship?
It would be much harder for you to receive monthly welfare checks here, and they would not equal the amount you are used to receiving where you live now.

It would be much harder for you to receive monthly welfare checks here, and they would not equal the amount you are used to receiving where you live now.
Let's be honest here, Mort looks a little too white.

Does the country need any more systemic racism?

I do not really plan on going over there i want to live where i do now and stay EU citizen (and receive my welfare checks) but have a second American citizenship but i think its not possible Austria also does not allow dual citizenship. Im just cooler and empowered and "stronger" if i had a american passport.

Nazis are never cool Morticia .
Look at the Israelis now .
See where their Nazism has got them .

Forum List

Back