Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Hamas has offered a DIFFERENT proposal.

Breaking on ABC.

Edit- from Daily Beast below.

Screenshot_20240506-141216-954.png

Link

Last edited:
With the Freedom Fighters inviting the Nazis to attack Rafah, -- see 3 minute video ---- it all looks scripted .

Presumably this would allow the Hezzers to take north Israel and Iran to lauch serious mayhem on Israeli cities .

That effectively will have completed the Oct7 False Flag perfectly for Deep State and then we could sit back and watch the US and Russia start playing their parts much more openly .

Not looking good for Nazi Israel but Deep State made sure they put a fine psychopath in charge-- Nutty Adolf Yahoo .

Hamas has offered a DIFFERENT proposal.

Breaking on ABC.

Edit- from Daily Beast below.

View attachment 942909

Link

Israel has to act not talk.

With the Freedom Fighters inviting the Nazis to attack Rafah, -- see 3 minute video ---- it all looks scripted .

Presumably this would allow the Hezzers to take north Israel and Iran to lauch serious mayhem on Israeli cities .

That effectively will have completed the Oct7 False Flag perfectly for Deep State and then we could sit back and watch the US and Russia start playing their parts much more openly .

Not looking good for Nazi Israel but Deep State made sure they put a fine psychopath in charge-- Nutty Adlof Yahoo .

In this instance I agree with the "freedom fighters" aka raping murdering terrorists.

Rafah must fall and Hamas must be utterly destroyed.

Hamas has NO bargaining power. They are in the wrong. They started it. They are the cause of every single death, directly or indirectly. They are in the same position as the Japanese in 1945. Unconditional surrender. That's their option.

As my own Senator Fetterman said yesterday, what "we" need is demonstrations to induce Hamas to stop shooting and release their hostages. Hostilities would stop immediately, and everybody knows it.

They can't agree to anything requiring they release the hostages; they don't have any left alive to release, and once that is proven they know they're toast anyway. All they have left is the cheerleading by their sicko fan clubs, hoping they can save them.

Hamas has NO bargaining power. They are in the wrong. They started it. They are the cause of every single death, directly or indirectly. They are in the same position as the Japanese in 1945. Unconditional surrender. That's their option.

As my own Senator Fetterman said yesterday, what "we" need is demonstrations to induce Hamas to stop shooting and release their hostages. Hostilities would stop immediately, and everybody knows it.
That's the point.

The antisemite Democrats want to defend the terrorists and give them a chance to regroup.

Not looking good for Nazi Israel but Deep State made sure they put a fine psychopath in charge-- Nutty Adolf Yahoo .

Kill every fucking one of them. The men, the women, the children, the dogs, cats, chickens, tweety birds, if it's alive in Gaza, make it dead

Let Allah sort it out.

Am not convinced the Freedom Fighters want a halt .
They are winning in so many respects and Nazi Israel is in so much economic and financial trouble .

In fact whatever Israel claims it wants now is irrelevant because they will be hated and despised for generations regardless .

The only passable scenarrio for them is to kick out the insane Hitler impersonator and his entourage and attend urgent night class courses in Humanity .

Am not convinced the Freedom Fighters want a halt .
They are winning in so many respects and Nazi Israel is in so much economic and financial trouble .

In fact whatever Israel claims it wants now is irrelevant because they will be hated and despised for generations regardless .

The only passable scenarrio for them is to kick out the insane Hitler impersonator and his entourage and attend urgent night class courses in Humanity .
I once fought for what I believed in.

Why don't you try it for once in your miserable excuse for a life? I'm sure Hamas can find a use for you. Might not be what you think...... :boobies:

Kill every fucking one of them. The men, the women, the children, the dogs, cats, chickens, tweety birds, if it's alive in Gaza, make it dead

Let Allah sort it out.

Not sure your surreal humour will be broadly appreciated .

However , I fully understand how ashamed jewish ;people and their followers are .
Who expected to see a nation try to commit suicide almost on a daily basis ?

Or Jews turn Nazi and then get beaten up by their otherwise friendly neighbours

Forum List

Back