Hamas does NOT agree to Ceasefire proposal

Not sure your surreal humour will be broadly appreciated .

However , I fully understand how ashamed jewish ;people and their followers are .
Who expected to see a nation try to commit suicide almost on a daily basis ?

Or Jews turn Nazi and then get beaten up by their otherwise friendly neighbours

Screenshot_20240506-152708-856.png

Last edited:
Not sure your surreal humour will be broadly appreciated .

However , I fully understand how ashamed jewish ;people and their followers are .
Who expected to see a nation try to commit suicide almost on a daily basis ?

Or Jews turn Nazi and then get beaten up by their otherwise friendly neighbours
No humor intended or implied. After watching what those muzzie animals did to innocent women and children on 10/7 I am convinced the whole entire popuation, all of them, are hopelessly diseased and should be wiped from existence. They are oxygen thieves.

We've been fighting them for almost 1,500 years, they invaded Christian Lands many times, conquered and kept, to this day, MILLIONS of square miles of Christian lands.

Then we fought and died in WW1 so they could sit back and fuck their camels on the land we conquered?? That's not even their land. We fucking GAVE it to them!!

At the same time, we tried to be fair and give Israel a tiny piece of land. But that's not good enough for those scum-sucking pieces of shit. They want everything.

Which they'll fuck up anyway. They have no culture, no civilization, no -- Anything. They just simply reproduce like the insects they are and the only way they know how to live is to take from others by force. It's their entire culture, their civilization. They offer nothing, they bring nothing to the table, they have no science, no culture, no agriculture, no animal husbandry, no art, nothing.

If there is a Locust of humanity, it is muzzies.

I am not a Jew, I don't have any Jewish friends or relatives and don't even know any Jews at the present time.

But those muzzies need to be eliminated. Permanently. As many as possible.

Hamas has offered a DIFFERENT proposal.

Breaking on ABC.

Edit- from Daily Beast below.

View attachment 942909

Link

They can request.
Israel just needs to respond with ‘after your unconditional surrender and release of the kidnapped victims we’ll think about it.’

^^^The brain damage is severe with this one.

View attachment 942929

Seeing Jews murdered just makes Democrats sexually excited.

Hamas freedom fighters have far exceeded their goals.
They out fought to IDF on the ground and turned world opinion against the terrorist state of Israel.
Hamas are garish, despicable murderers, Find ones picture of Jewish soldiers raping and dismembering a female member of the “Palestinian” population

Last edited:

Forum List

Back