GOP downplaying assault on abortion rights as voters turn away

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They dont seem to be promoting the "Life at Conception Act" which I understand would take awayy the states rights to decide. This seems to be a pragmatic yet cynical move on their part. If you believe in it you should argue your case and try to convince educated young women that it is in their interests to bear a dead foetus to birth.

Republicans have become “the dog that caught the car”

They achieved their goal of over turning Roe and now they realize how unpopular that is.

They have backed off SOME of their rhetoric in very recent days but ONLY because the mid terms are nearing

Once that’s over… they’ll come on full force.

The goal of these radical right wingers is to outlaw abortion in every state and in every case

Make no mistake

Last edited:
Republicans have become “the dog that caught the car”

They achieved their goal of over turning Roe and now they realize how unpopular that is.

They have backed off SOME of their rhetoric in very recent days but ONLY because the mid terms are nearing

Once that’s over… they’ll come on full force.

The goal of these radical right wingers is to outlaw abortion in every attempt and in every case

Make no mistake
Its very cynical.

They dont seem to be promoting the "Life at Conception Act" which I understand would take awayy the states rights to decide. This seems to be a pragmatic yet cynical move on their part. If you believe in it you should argue your case and try to convince educated young women that it is in their interests to bear a dead foetus to birth.
Florida Republican group's building vandalized with vulgar message, doors glued shut, officials say
The office building of a local Republican group in Florida was vandalized with a vulgar message overnight and its front doors were glued shut, officials said.
The damage was discovered Monday morning at the Seminole County Republican Party building in the Orlando suburb of Casselberry, county GOP State Committeeman Jesse Phillips told Fox News.
"The intimidation is shameful," he said. "Hopefully this is the last of it."
If i catch the fuckers doing it, they will be put down..

yeah i can understand why they aren’t promoting it, since the Court acted.

Pedo Peter's cult of ultra groomers over estimate how popular baby murder is with Americans.

Americans are seeing what Democrats are doing to children, surgery, child drag shows, etc, it's like a glimpse into hell. Americans are returning to church in droves. This is bad news for the Moloch crowd.

You had an abortion?
Is there a more divisive issue than abortion? Probably not.

The SC‘s number one job is protecting the oligarchy and continuing the status quo. Could it be this decision was made to further divide Americans, to protect the oligarchy?

The republicans all are doing it, just wait till after they are voted in, abortion will be banned for incest, rape, and do to death of the mom, or death of the fetus.

Murder is not a right doofus, its a crime.
Come on Forrest, think!

What abortion rights? Can you prove that Republicans are assaulting a state's abortion rights? And please don't mention red states which have no abortion rights. I'm not even sure if any blue state actually has abortion rights. Maybe you could point out the states which actually have abortion rights because I can't think of any off the top of my head.

at last we all agree tommy should have been aborted

The republicans all are doing it, just wait till after they are voted in, abortion will be banned for incest, rape, and do to death of the mom, or death of the fetus.
Our friends seem to be very excitable at the moment. They can see their chance slipping away.
I think the dems are too smart to let this madness slip from public view.

Women need to realise that its Gods will that you have your rapists baby. Then America can unite around a fascist regime.

Our friends seem to be very excitable at the moment. They can see their chance slipping away.
I think the dems are too smart to let this madness slip from public view.

Women need to realise that its Gods will that you have your rapists baby. Then America can unite around a fascist regime.
We already have the fascist regime, Commie....remember fascists are leftists....and that is what we will be removing from America.
Get with it Forrest.

We already have the fascist regime, Commie....remember fascists are leftists....and that is what we will be removing from America.
Get with it Forrest.
I admire your spirit. Your policies do not appeal to Americans. Not the educated ones that vote. You are just a bunch of angry old white guys who are being replaced every day.

I admire your spirit. Your policies do not appeal to Americans. Not the educated ones that vote. You are just a bunch of angry old white guys who are being replaced every day.
We are just as educated as the America haters who can't pay their student loans Looneybin. We are the real Americans and our policies are the same as those of the people who formed our country. You can't replace us no matter how many laws you break or illegals you shove down our throats.
Time is ticking away Commie....midterms first then a real president back in office after that. America will return to be America again.

We are just as educated as the America haters who can't pay their student loans Looneybin. We are the real Americans and our policies are the same as those of the people who formed our country. You can't replace us no matter how many laws you break or illegals you shove down our throats.
Time is ticking away Commie....midterms first then a real president back in office after that. America will return to be America again.
Same policies as slave owners. That explains a lot.

The only people who support Democrats are America's enemies and the trolls they pay to push their policies on America.

80% of Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction and the other 20% are kid grooming scum.

Forum List

Back