Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
What I am is honest, honest enough not to falsely imply in my sig that the election was stolen, confusing election anomalies which occur in every election as 'suspicious activity', and honest enough to acknowledge that the guy who perpetrated that big lie was Donald Trump, that the election was stolen, when, in fact, it was he, who tried to steal the election away from Biden in a keystone cop effort creating fake electors, as if anyone couldn't see right through that one, inciting a mob to attack the capitol resulting in 6 deaths and 140 injured cops, trying to persuade the VP to defecate on the constitution, colluding with some odd 100 or so congresspersons and senators to 'contest' the election in a feeble attempt to delay the joint session of congress in a hair brained scheme to force the VP to throw the election to the house, where they knew in advance republicans had a two state majority in the state delegations, which, if held, Trump would retain power, a scheme revealed in Eastman's memo, whose law license has been revoked, and the 'green bay sweep' by Navarro, who is now in jail, not to mention numerous other associates of Trump were convicted and sent to prison, not to mention 4 indictments and 88 felony counts., etc., etc.

Not to mention that after reading all of this, morons like you, your only feeble reply is, 'TDS', one of many thought-terminating cliches implanted into that particular lump of clay you call a 'brain', by clever Trump and right wing puppet masters who manipulate you.

That would not be me.

But, of course, that is you.

Unlike your sig, my sig is backed up by facts.
TL;DR

What I am is honest, honest enough not to falsely imply in my sig that the election was stolen, confusing election anomalies which occur in every election as 'suspicious activity', and honest enough to acknowledge that the guy who perpetrated that big lie was Donald Trump, that the election was stolen, when, in fact, it was he, who tried to steal the election away from Biden in a keystone cop effort creating fake electors, as if anyone couldn't see right through that one, inciting a mob to attack the capitol resulting in 6 deaths and 140 injured cops, trying to persuade the VP to defecate on the constitution, colluding with some odd 100 or so congresspersons and senators to 'contest' the election in a feeble attempt to delay the joint session of congress in a hair brained scheme to force the VP to throw the election to the house, where they knew in advance republicans had a two state majority in the state delegations, which, if held, Trump would retain power, a scheme revealed in Eastman's memo, whose law license has been revoked, and the 'green bay sweep' by Navarro, who is now in jail, not to mention numerous other associates of Trump were convicted and sent to prison, not to mention 4 indictments and 88 felony counts., etc., etc.

Not to mention that after reading all of this, morons like you, your only feeble reply is, 'TDS', one of many thought-terminating cliches implanted into that particular lump of clay you call a 'brain', by clever Trump and right wing puppet masters who manipulate you.

That would not be me.

Your sig? 😝 😆 😝

It’s not your sig, it’s your brain that’s back up with crap 💩

You should know all about morons being one yourself. Anything else?

Since you're playing in a sandbox, with your, 'I know you are but what am I' rebuttal, that is conclusive proof you are class A fuckwit. But, no doubt you have a brain only a mother could love. So, there's that.

That would not be me.

Election anomalies that, if they happened in any other country (particularly ones that our bureaucratic state doesn't like) would lead to questioning the legitimacy of the election.

Granted, the 2000 election should have made people realize that our elections have been suspect for quite some time. They just tend to be better at covering up the corruption most of the time.

Jan. 6 was the psyop necessary for the media to paint all Trump supporters as terrorists, while our courts follow the example of the Moscow Trials.

Forum List

Back