Darwin destroyed in new book

lol the entire fossil record alleged for humans with fit on my kitchen table, and far less than that, maybe a shoebox, when you exclude trying to shoehorn extinct species of apes into the record.
So where do you draw that line between extinct species of apes and humans? Neanderthals? Denisovan? Homo Erectus? Australopithecus?

So you don't believe in anthropology or biology. Got it. Any other sciences that you know more about than the scientists who studied for years?

So you believe fantasies made up by pagan cultists. Got it. Any other fake comic book tales that you love more than dumb theories that have been peddled for years?

So you believe fantasies made up by pagan cultists. Got it. Any other fake comic book tales that you love more than dumb theories that have been peddled for years?
I believe the evidence for theories which I'm sure you've never studied, don't understand, and choose to ignore, preferring the myths of people who didn't know why it rained. Ignorance then and ignorance now. At least they had an excuse back then, what is yours?

I believe the evidence for theories which I'm sure you've never studied, don't understand, and choose to ignore, preferring the myths of people who didn't know why it rained. Ignorance then and ignorance now. At least they had an excuse back then, what is yours?

The usual projection from the True Believers who have no clue as to how empiricism works. There is no chain of evidence for the bullshit theories, so the pagan cultists fill the gaps in with faked pictures and idiotic nonsense like 'punctuated equilibrium' to wow the pseudo-intellectuals with. lol

Just pay no mind to the ridiculous odds against a long string of positive beneficial mutations over billions of years. Math is racist n stuff now, you know.

The usual projection from the True Believers who have no clue as to how empiricism works. There is no chain of evidence for the bullshit theories, so the pagan cultists fill the gaps in with faked pictures and idiotic nonsense like 'punctuated equilibrium' to wow the pseudo-intellectuals with. lol
This is Lucy, Lucy is estimated to have lived 3.2 million years ago. She has traits of both apes and humans. For example, she has a small brain like an ape but walks upright as a human.
Where does she fit in your world view?
Lucy_blackbg.jpg

This is Piltdown Man.

1715081158032.png

Pilty had a cranium the size of a modern human, and a skull very similar to an orangatan.

Where does he fit in your worldview?

This is Piltdown Man.

View attachment 943182

Pilty had a cranium the size of a modern human, and a skull very similar to an orangatan.

Where does he fit in your worldview?
He fits nicely in a worldview that endeavors to denigrate science, by whatever method possible, which is not my worldview. I guess dishonesty is acceptable to some. Is it to you? Is that why you posted this?

He fits nicely in a worldview that endeavors to denigrate science, by whatever method possible, which is not my worldview. I guess dishonesty is acceptable to some. Is it to you? Is that why you posted this?
It was Darwinists who created the Piltdown Man hoax, so eager the were to find “the missing link.”

Scientist should follow evidence, not create it.

Every scientist would agree but they are only human.

Do you apply the same standard to religious people too? I'd say the shroud of tourin is analogous.
Sure, I would. I saw a documentary where a guy created a copy of the shroud of Turin using method available within the range of dates carbon dating had placed the object. if a Christian told me that the shroud of tour had been scientifically, proven to be the burial cloth of Jesus, I would tell them exactly that.

The people who embraced Piltdown man, and numerous other, Darwinian hoaxes, claimed that it was science and insulted anyone who disagreed, just as we see on this thread.

On the other hand, if a religious person accept something on faith, and doesn’t claim it to be science, I respect that. Not in a grudging way, because the constitution requires it, but because I understand how important faith is to people

The people constantly ridiculing people of faith? Constantly looking for ways to “disprove“ somebody else’s religion? I honestly chalk that up to jealousy, because they have nothing in their life that gives them that kind of satisfaction.

For all the stereotypes of Christians, being rabid and angry transphobes, homophobes, islamophobes, kind of phones? I haven’t seen it. strongly believing Christian’s are among the happiest people I know.

Hopefully, that satisfies your urge to have religion discussed on this thread. None of the people arguing against Darwinism have been bringing it up. But it is not really off-topic, since Darwin‘s book, origin of species was about 50% rambling against the Christian version of creation.

t has always been theists bashing science when it does not support their theology. This thread is a perfect example.

lol rubbish. Many scientists were also Christians and Jews in the West. Even the Catholic Church had several eras of scholarship in the sciences. It's only the uneducated fashion victims like yourself who keep parroting the kind of idiocy you do.

lol rubbish. Many scientists were also Christians and Jews in the West. Even the Catholic Church had several eras of scholarship in the sciences. It's only the uneducated fashion victims like yourself who keep parroting the kind of idiocy you do.
You didn't actually refute his point.

We need to teach basic logic in middle school.

Sure, I would. I saw a documentary where a guy created a copy of the shroud of Turin using method available within the range of dates carbon dating had placed the object. if a Christian told me that the shroud of tour had been scientifically, proven to be the burial cloth of Jesus, I would tell them exactly that.

The people who embraced Piltdown man, and numerous other, Darwinian hoaxes, claimed that it was science and insulted anyone who disagreed, just as we see on this thread.

On the other hand, if a religious person accept something on faith, and doesn’t claim it to be science, I respect that. Not in a grudging way, because the constitution requires it, but because I understand how important faith is to people

The people constantly ridiculing people of faith? Constantly looking for ways to “disprove“ somebody else’s religion? I honestly chalk that up to jealousy, because they have nothing in their life that gives them that kind of satisfaction.

For all the stereotypes of Christians, being rabid and angry transphobes, homophobes, islamophobes, kind of phones? I haven’t seen it. strongly believing Christian’s are among the happiest people I know.

Hopefully, that satisfies your urge to have religion discussed on this thread. None of the people arguing against Darwinism have been bringing it up. But it is not really off-topic, since Darwin‘s book, origin of species was about 50% rambling against the Christian version of creation.
I know many wonderful Christians of all denominations. I know many wonderful atheists too. If you profess your religion/theology is based on faith, that is the end of the discussion for me, since that is perfectly valid and can't be argued against, at least by me. It is akin to a discussion of values, if you think justice is more important than forgiveness and charity, that is perfectly valid, whether I agree or not. I only take issue with theists when they contest the real, scientific, physical evidence. That is not faith, that is fraud. Brings to mind the old joke, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?".

Forum List

Back