CNN: Polls Show Americans Don't Care About the Left's Kangaroo Courts Against Trump

1. You can't prove that ANY of the NDAs were campaign expenses. There was $30,000 to the doorman, then $150,000 to Karen McDougle, then the $130,000 to Stormy. Trump was married with children, he was a TV celebrity, and he was running for office. Trump had more than one reason to pay for NDAs.

But, from the timing, there was only one situation that was in october/november 2016. And Trump was even quoted that he didn't care if Melania found out, he'd be on the market only a short time.

As usual Trump comes up with an excuse before thinking it through. Or remembering the stories he told people, that were counter to the excuse he was about to make up.

True. Some women have abortion as a major issue, that's what got the dems a win in 2022 when a red-wave was expected.
Still, when you look at many other issues, Trump is winning, inflation and the price of groceries and gas, crime and street safety, illegal immigration and open borders, foreign policies, "Genocide Joe", China, Ukraine, Iran, Mexico, the push for EVs, etc.

All in all, Biden has a 75% wrong-track number. Trump still has problems with some women, but otherwise he's gaining ground.
The 2024 senate map is favorable for Republicans, and the House looks to stay GOP. I'm cautiously optimistic, I still don't know what I don't know, like Zuckerbucks, mail-in fraud, finding boxes of ballots, etc.
I know! How stupid are people? When Trump was asked how he would fix inflation, he gave a response straight out of Family Guy. He said "drill baby drill".

You're an idiot.

I think 100 is way too low. 500. Personal ones. I bet. We will never know. He's a scumbag. I just pointed out Trump has a fixer. Why does he? Only guys like Harvey Weinstein and Michael Jackson hire fixers.
Nobody cares about your unhinged speculation, Hack.

But, from the timing, there was only one situation that was in october/november 2016. And Trump was even quoted that he didn't care if Melania found out, he'd be on the market only a short time.
As usual Trump comes up with an excuse before thinking it through. Or remembering the stories he told people, that were counter to the excuse he was about to make up.
1. Timing doesn't matter, look at the history. NDAs were routinely made for Trump to protect his reputation.
2. If Cohen's quote was true, why did Trump cancel newspaper deliveries so Melania wouldn't find out? There were obviously more reasons for NDAs than just the election.
3. There are no crimes. The bookkeeping crimes expired. The crime being covered up was never specified.

I know! How stupid are people? When Trump was asked how he would fix inflation, he gave a response straight out of Family Guy. He said "drill baby drill". You're an idiot.
Drill baby drill is always the right answer. Selling SPR oil to China is always the wrong answer.
Canceling the big new LNG export terminal is always the wrong answer. Energy independence is the right answer, dumbass.

1. Timing doesn't matter, look at the history. NDAs were routinely made for Trump to protect his reputation.
2. If Cohen's quote was true, why did Trump cancel newspaper deliveries so Melania wouldn't find out? There were obviously more reasons for NDAs than just the election.
3. There are no crimes. The bookkeeping crimes expired. The crime being covered up was never specified.

It's another election interference/ smear campaign infomercial.
They learned nothing from the J6 infomercials bombing.

So? Still not illegal.

But, from the timing, there was only one situation that was in october/november 2016.
Because the women (who had ~ten years to go public) knew their stories were only worth money after Trump got the nomination.

They both thought Trump would lose, and they knew they had about 3-month window of opportunity to cash in.

I think 100 is way too low. 500. Personal ones. I bet. We will never know. He's a scumbag. I just pointed out Trump has a fixer. Why does he? Only guys like Harvey Weinstein and Michael Jackson hire fixers.
Which new york is fixing to let weinstien go, you support that? Yes or no?

I know! How stupid are people? When Trump was asked how he would fix inflation, he gave a response straight out of Family Guy. He said "drill baby drill".

You're an idiot.
Yet inflation was only 1.9% when pedo joe got in office. When does he take responsibility? Using your logic, we could blame Obama for the covid lockdowns.

No, Biden isn't standing trial because he hasn't done anything actually CRIMINAL.

Only Trump cultists would see being put on trial for criminal misconduct as a badge of honor.

If a very Conservative area in Idaho arrested Michelle Obama for entering a Woman's Bathroom 4 years ago and held a show trial, while gagging Michelle. You would not see that as a LGBTQ+ badge of honor?

iu

Which new york is fixing to let weinstien go, you support that? Yes or no?
Yup. The conviction in Cali was thrown out or overturned and that conviction predicated on the previous conviction which was used in the previous case.

Just like you want Trump to get off on a technicality.

After all, what did Harvey even do?

I also want Louis CK back

If Trump should become President again, Americas wildlife population will suffer catastrophic losses.
The Trumps must NEVER hold power again......(NOR DEMOCRATS)

Yeah, I know...good luck with Americans on either side not willfully putting the noose around their own necks.....smh

Forum List

Back