CNN Data Guru Says Sun Belt Polling Is ‘Absolute Disaster’ For Joe Biden

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Trump has a 13% lead in a state he LOST in 2020! Think about that!
These polls in battleground states, have consistently shown Trump is ahead. Despite all of Trump's legal problems, and character flaws, Biden is still lagging.
There's a reason for it.

Historically high gas prices.
Joe's third-world invasion.
Grocery prices.
Mortgage rates.
Wars.

“The smallest lead is in Arizona for Donald Trump, he’s up six. Look at this, nine in Georgia, 13 in Nevada. My goodness, gracious, my god. That is a hugely — no Democrat has lost that state since John Kerry lost it back in 2004.”

CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten on Monday said former President Donald Trump’s lead in sun belt states is disastrous for President Joe Biden’s reelection chances.

Trump is leading Biden by 13% among likely voters in Nevada, 9% in Georgia and 6% in Arizona, according to the latest New York Times/Siena College survey. Enten on “CNN News Central” said Trump winning all these sun belt states would be rare for a Republican and asserted the former president’s lead is due to his coalition changing to consist of more nonwhite voters.

Maybe that the guy Trump is running against is too old, not mentally competent to stand trial for stealing classified documents, and is totally unelectable, helps the polls?

1715780566834.png

Trump lost because the MEDIA convinced the brainless masses he was a terrorist.
We still have FAR TOO MANY in America who are trained to be thoughtless zombies. ON BOTH SIDES!

If there were ANY Patriots in America today, they would be discussing the source of many of Americas devastating issues today.
One Mr. George Soros.

While he single-handedly destroys your Constitution, your rights, your freedoms, your safety and your families future, you don't even think about him, instead glued to the misdirection of the topics fed to you by his media.

Good Lord!

We did not have to go through the Biden years.

Those of us without our heads up our asses warned about exactly what happened.

If you are suffering financially and you voted for Biden, you are a fool.

No one that voted for Biden believes that they are suffering, they are too plugged into their Cult Matrix.

Trump has a 13% lead in a state he LOST in 2020! Think about that!
These polls in battleground states, have consistently shown Trump is ahead. Despite all of Trump's legal problems, and character flaws, Biden is still lagging.
There's a reason for it.

Historically high gas prices.
Joe's third-world invasion.
Grocery prices.
Mortgage rates.
Wars.

“The smallest lead is in Arizona for Donald Trump, he’s up six. Look at this, nine in Georgia, 13 in Nevada. My goodness, gracious, my god. That is a hugely — no Democrat has lost that state since John Kerry lost it back in 2004.”

#3 on your list is the big undeniable tell.

No one that voted for Biden believes that they are suffering, they are too plugged into their Cult Matrix.

Perhaps they know, they just refuse to admit they are wrong.

Many people are like that. Many people cannot just admit, “I got that one wrong.”

If these people do not connect Biden to the current state of the union, they will vote for him again.

The inner city blacks…seeing the billions spent on CRIMINAL ALIENS, cannot possibly vote for Biden and expect things to change.

And it's all because of Covid.
Had it never came along, the economy was strong, inflation wasn't an issue, gas prices were low, unemployment was low, mortgage rates were low, no wars, there just simply was no reason to change presidents in midstream.

And it's all because of Covid.
Had it never came along, the economy was strong, inflation wasn't an issue, gas prices were low, unemployment was low, mortgage rates were low, no wars, there just simply was no reason to change presidents in midstream.
And your TDS neighbors would rather suffer than admit they were WRONG.

I give them all the same deference they gave me.

Trump lost both Nevada and Georgia in 2020.

Today, he has a 13% lead in Nevada, and a 9% lead in Georgia!

Let that sink in! That is remarkable!

Forum List

Back