Climate activist mark zuckerberg buys $300 million super-yacht.

StatesRightsForever

May 1, 2024
More proof that climate change is a scam and all these celeb activists know it and are part of it.

Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire founder of Meta, has recently made waves with his latest acquisition—a $300 million superyacht named Launchpad. Zuckerberg’s luxurious vessel, which is longer than a football field, has drawn criticism based on his climate activism. The yacht, which made its debut sail in March 2024 across the Atlantic, has a gross tonnage of 5,000 tons and can cruise at speeds of up to 24 knots, providing an epic cruising experience for its owner. It currently holds the 45th position among the world’s largest yachts and even features a helipad for convenient air travel.

More proof that climate change is a scam and all these celeb activists know it and are part of it.

Rich people can’t be for us as a species going green where possible? I bet his yacht uses solar and wind power

1715133601536.png

People who would be exercised about this are...how can I put this?...losers.

Capitalism is great. Successful people should be able to use their wealth to improve their lives. With this new toy, he will employ lots of working-class people and make them happy.

Zuckerberg earned his money legitimately. Created jobs with his innovations over at Meta.

My real problem is with public service tycoons. People who didn't have a pot to urinate in, yet were able to parlay a political career into a tremendous fortune.

I'm wondering on what you base your title's claim that Mark Zuckerberg is a "climate activist". What is your definition of a climate activist? Someone who believes the conclusions of the IPCC are valid? In that case, the majority of the planet's population are climate activists.

Progtards can't seem to call out the extravagant waste of resources by the hypocritical elites and will continue to blame your SUV.

Progtards can't seem to call out the extravagant waste of resources by the hypocritical elites and will continue to blame your SUV.
Oh, I agree that it is a prodigious and extravagant use of resources but a few points:

1) It's the American Way. Everyone wants to be Mark Zuckerburg, don't they. Everyone wants to buy huge yachts and jet planes.
2) There are very few Mark Zuckerbergs on Earth. On the US side, there is Mark, Elon and Jeff.
3) The construction and operation of that yacht employs a significant number of people.
4) What do you plan on doing about it? The French and the Russians had revolutions against the uber-wealthy, but they both still have billionaires. France currently has the richest man on Earth (Bernard Aurnault - who I bet you've never heard of), so their revolutions didn't fix the problem.

4) What do you plan on doing about it? The French and the Russians had revolutions against the uber-wealthy, but they both still have billionaires.
Great question. Solutions include:
1) Applying peer pressure. Instead of placing billionaires on pedestals, be critical of ALL those incessantly accumulating way too much.
2) Making them pay for wasting our taxpayer supported airwaves, roads, and waterways. Our infrastructure, military, courts, elections.
3) Supporting worker owned and run coops.

Not everyone wants to be Zuckerberg and own a mega yacht. My dream yacht is thirty-eight feet long.

Oh, I agree that it is a prodigious and extravagant use of resources but a few points:

1) It's the American Way. Everyone wants to be Mark Zuckerburg, don't they. Everyone wants to buy huge yachts and jet planes.
2) There are very few Mark Zuckerbergs on Earth. On the US side, there is Mark, Elon and Jeff.
3) The construction and operation of that yacht employs a significant number of people.
4) What do you plan on doing about it? The French and the Russians had revolutions against the uber-wealthy, but they both still have billionaires. France currently has the richest man on Earth (Bernard Aurnault - who I bet you've never heard of), so their revolutions didn't fix the problem.

Sorry but when you continue your extravagant standard of living while advocating fucking over ours, you aren't just being wealthy, you are being a controlling hypocritical twat.

Forum List

Back