Climate activist mark zuckerberg buys $300 million super-yacht.

This thread is basically the old argument ," how can Gore be for global warming when he has 7 homes".

It's a very stupid and bad argument. But effective in the minds of idiots..

No, it isn't. Your heroes preach to the world about how we should all do with less. They not only preach it, they try to pass regulations to make it happen.

If they get their way you will be forced to live in a small apartment, you won't be able to travel in your own vehicle because you won't have one. You will be forced to use public transport which means you will never be able to go out to visit the woods. They will provide you with a VR goggle and THEY will get to enjoy the great outdoors without having to deal with smelly little you.

I'm a PhD geologist. I TEACH science classes. Your claim is laughable.
It doesn't matter. If you do, ask yourself why you're in the minority among your peers. It's because you are tainted with politics. Brainwashed. Either on purpose or unaware of it. Conspiracy theorist.

I've met a lot of stupid teachers.

It doesn't matter. If you do, ask yourself why you're in the minority among your peers. It's because you are tainted with politics. Brainwashed. Either on purpose or unaware of it. Conspiracy theorist.

I'm not. That's the point, junior.

Known for his climate activism shows off the new $300 million yacht. Powered by 4 MTU diesel engines and can reach 24 knots.

You pissed at the leftist hypocrites or not? None of us can tell and that's the actual point.

Meaning if these pathetic climate activist globalist puppet masters of yours actually believed in the pure bullshit of climate crap that your marxist types have been pushing for 50 years they wouldn't be buying these large yachts with ginormous diesel-powered engines, and you'd be pissed at them for doing it. Your not and no one in the leftwing media cares either. If you weren't so dense and deliberately pathetic while pretending that you aren't avoiding the actual point, you wouldn't the demented leftist you are.

You pissed at the leftist hypocrites or not? None of us can tell and that's the actual point.

Meaning if these pathetic climate activist globalist puppet masters of yours actually believed in the pure bullshit of climate crap that your marxist types have been pushing for 50 years they wouldn't be buying these large yachts with ginormous diesel-powered engines, and you'd be pissed at them for doing it. Your not and no one in the leftwing media cares either. If you weren't so dense and deliberately pathetic while pretending that you aren't avoiding the actual point, you wouldn't the demented leftist you are.
WRONG! Same bad argument you made against Gore. You do realize every person in congress is a millionaire who's footprint is much bigger than yours? So are they unable to legislate this? Does everyone in Congress have to be a schlub like you to get it done?

People who would be exercised about this are...how can I put this?...losers.

Capitalism is great. Successful people should be able to use their wealth to improve their lives. With this new toy, he will employ lots of working-class people and make them happy.

You apparently misunderstand post one since the same Fuckerberg makes clear he thinks climate change is a big deal must be addressed then he buys an absurd Yacht that is the opposite of what he allegedly believes in that it produces a hell of a lot of emissions.

No one here is attacking Capitalism itself it is the arrant HYPOCRISY that gets the little guys angry.

You apparently misunderstand post one since the same Fuckerberg makes clear he thinks climate change is a big deal must be addressed then he buys an absurd Yacht that is the opposite of what he allegedly believes in that it produces a hell of a lot of emissions.

No one here is attacking Capitalism itself it is the arrant HYPOCRISY that gets the little guys angry.
Stop being stupid. I have a F150, a pontoon that takes gas, a quad that takes gas. My brother has 4 homes. Does that mean we can't believe in man made climate change and be for doing something about it?

You guys insist we live in tents or we can't be for going green. Fuck right off dummy.

Sorry I wrote 3 homes. He has 4 homes. I edited.

Stop being stupid. I have a F150, a pontoon that takes gas, a quad that takes gas. My brother has 4 homes. Does that mean we can't believe in man made climate change and be for doing something about it?

You guys insist we live in tents or we can't be for going green. Fuck right off dummy.

Sorry I wrote 3 homes. He has 4 homes. I edited.

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You apparently read poorly since Fuckerberg is actually paying to push those unneeded climate initiatives onto us little guys to control emissions and such including YOU and your brother based on a false narrative since the AGW is a dead idea as there is NO Hot Spot developing and NO Positive Feedback Loop developing the cornerstone of the AGW conjecture thus the current CO2 driving temperature narrative is a LIE!

I am then doing far better than you on emissions since you show you will live well on "fossil fuels" which I don't oppose but it is hypocritical on your part to be a supporter of a lie then live it up....... you are indeed a freaking hypocrite!

You are the one who is being stupid!

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You apparently read poorly since Fuckerberg is actually paying to push those unneeded climate initiatives onto us little guys to control emissions and such including YOU and your brother based on a false narrative since the AGW is a dead idea as there is NO Hot Spot developing and NO Positive Feedback Loop developing the cornerstone of the AGW conjecture thus the current CO2 driving temperature narrative is a LIE!

I am then doing far better than you on emissions since you show you will live well on "fossil fuels" which I don't oppose but it is hypocritical on your part to be a supporter of a lie then live it up....... you are indeed a freaking hypocrite!

Yes it's going to cost to go green. That's a good thing. It will create an industry. It's like bottled water. When I grew up water was free.

And yes, Fuckerberg is a corporate tool. Yes he will want us to pay as his corporations pollute.

I just heard it again this morning. How it's a fucking FACT that these companies are killing us with their pollution.

But I understand. Our economy relies on pollution. But does it have to? According to you, yes.

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

The cornerstone of AGW? Where the FUCK did you get that idiotic idea? Did Ding give you that one?

The cornerstone of AGW? Where the FUCK did you get that idiotic idea? Did Ding give you that one?

LOL,

Notice you didn't address my statement at all.

"....there is NO Hot Spot developing and NO Positive Feedback Loop developing"

They are predicted by the AGW conjecture to exist but never does because it is based on faulty climate models while empirical data doesn't see them existing at all.

LOL,

Notice you didn't address my statement at all.

"....there is NO Hot Spot developing and NO Positive Feedback Loop developing"

They are predicted by the AGW conjecture to exist but never does because it is based on faulty climate models while empirical data doesn't see them existing at all.
That's because I was addressing your overarching error claiming that those were the cornerstones of AGW. If you'd like to get into the weeds a bit, hot spots are supposed to exist from ANY form of external heating, they are not specific to greenhouse warming. And, of course, they have been found and you've been told that repeatedly. There are lots of feedbacks in the climate, both positive and negative, but AGW requires no loop.

So, wrong on all counts. Good enough?

That's because I was addressing your overarching error claiming that those were the cornerstones of AGW. If you'd like to get into the weeds a bit, hot spots are supposed to exist from ANY form of external heating, they are not specific to greenhouse warming. And, of course, they have been found and you've been told that repeatedly. There are lots of feedbacks in the climate, both positive and negative, but AGW requires no loop.

LOL,

You didn't counter it at all just words..... it is clear you are AVOIDING it because you KNOW you can't address it while I posted actual data showing COOLING in one of the two sections and warming barely thus a failure and no the NOAA doesn't recognize Sherwood's bullshit I been over this with where you didn't counter it.

Positive Feedback Loop statement is avoided completely... it is clear you are up to your knees in goo.

You need to stop LYING.

LOL,

You didn't counter it at all just words..... it is clear you are AVOIDING it because you KNOW you can't address it while I posted actual data showing COOLING in one of the two sections and warming barely thus a failure and no the NOAA doesn't recognize Sherwood's bullshit I been over this with where you didn't counter it.

Positive Feedback Loop statement is avoided completely... it is clear you are up to your knees in goo.

You need to stop LYING.
I see no data. Point us to the post. I would also like to see something showing that a positive feedback loop is a cornerstone of AGW theory.

As to the hotspot

And for an explanation of its actual meaning

You've been shown all this before so this entire thread of yours begins with willful lies

Given that the feedback component of their models is 3.5 times greater than the GHG effect of CO2, yeah, it is a cornerstone of their predictions of gloom and doom.

I see no data. Point us to the post. I would also like to see something showing that a positive feedback loop is a cornerstone of AGW theory.

As to the hotspot

And for an explanation of its actual meaning

You've been shown all this before so this entire thread of yours begins with willful lies

Again you ignore the fact that Sherwood didn't convince the NOAA that mans the equipment measuring the regions to this day no one outside of the Sherwood paper accepts because it is contrived garbage because his "data" is made up and NOT recognized by the NOAA.

It is a FACT that the NOAA doesn't accept it hasn't changed their database because it is JUNK science which you ignore all the time.

The Positive Feedback Loop is found in the IPCC reports and here is an explanation of it here from YOUR side a warmist/alarmist nutball website:

"For our purposes, there are two major categories of climate feedback loops: positive and negative.

Negative feedback is a process that causes a decrease in function, often in an effort to stabilize the system.

A positive feedback loop, however, “accelerates a response.”

Using the water vapor cycle as an example, it goes a little something like this:

1. As more and more heat-trapping greenhouse gases are emitted, the atmosphere warms up.
2. This warmer air leads to more water evaporating from our oceans, rivers, lakes, and land, and entering the atmosphere.
3. Warmer air also holds more water vapor, and water vapor itself traps heat.
4. The extra water vapor in the already warmer air retains even more heat, amplifying the initial warming.
5. Even more warming leads to even more water evaporating, starting the cycle over again. And again. And again.

It’s a vicious cycle – climate change causing a cascade of effects that result in even more climate change. A problem we created taking on a life of its own… to potentially devastating effect.

Without the regulating action of the negative feedback loop, a positive loop can eventually spiral out of control, creating changes in the climate system we cannot ever undo. This is called a “tipping point.”

According to NOAA, “The accelerating effects of positive feedback loops can be at risk to irreversible tipping points, which are changes to the climate that are not steady and predictable. Basically, tipping points are small changes within the climate system that can change a fairly stable system to a very different state. Similar to a wine glass tipping over, wine is spilt from the glass as the tipping event occurs and standing up the glass will not put the wine back; the state of a full wine glass becomes a new state of an empty glass.”

=========

The bullshit goes on despite that massive amount of CH4 had already been released thousands of years ago as the Permafrost boundary moved north 750-to1500 MILES to the north as it was once down around the 42 degrees North at one time which is mid America and southern France.

==========

Feedback Loops and Climate

Two clear, powerful examples of a positive climate feedback loops are happening now in the Arctic. The first is happening on land, where permafrost that holds large amounts of both methane and carbon is thawing because of the climate crisis. The second on the ice and open ocean.

Methane is a very, very powerful greenhouse gas. In the atmosphere, compared to CO2, it’s fairly short-lived: only about 20 percent of the methane emitted today will still be in the atmosphere after 20 years. However, when it first enters the atmosphere, it’s around 120 times more powerful than CO2 at trapping heat and 86 times stronger over a 20-year period.

(CO2 hangs around for much longer: As much as 15 percent of today’s CO2 will still be in the atmosphere in 10,000 years.)

LINK

================

Methane is a negligible gas because it hardly absorbs outgoing IR far less that the already minor IR absorber of CO2 a reality you ignore.

(CO2 hangs around for much longer: As much as 15 percent of today’s CO2 will still be in the atmosphere in 10,000 years.)

This quote is a stupid lie since the entire CO2 exchange between ocean/land and atmosphere only takes around 10=15 years to complete a cycle.

Given that the feedback component of their models is 3.5 times greater than the GHG effect of CO2, yeah, it is a cornerstone of their predictions of gloom and doom.

He didn't know this but it is in the IPCC reports for the last 30 years.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Forum List

Back