Zone1 Biden inspires black graduates by telling them America hates them

So many blacks are running to vote for Trump that he is not being invited to speak at an HBCU. Yep, blacks are running in droves to Donald Trump....NOT!

Riveting narrative by the president. Instead of inspirational messages he lectures them about how America intrinsically hates them. It's no wonder why so many minorities believe this. They are constantly fed this narrative by the media and the politicians and now you have a sitting president, who, ironically, has been guilty of microaggressions throughout his political career, handing it to them on a platter.

America needs to do better.

Biden HATES Blacks! He is speaking from his heart.

Riveting narrative by the president. Instead of inspirational messages he lectures them about how America intrinsically hates them. It's no wonder why so many minorities believe this. They are constantly fed this narrative by the media and the politicians and now you have a sitting president, who, ironically, has been guilty of microaggressions throughout his political career, handing it to them on a platter.

Listening to him, he sounds DRUGGED UP again...

American voters could give a shit about Hamastan
That is true. On a list of concerns, the Israel-HAMAS war is way at the bottom. The two top issues are the economy/inflation and immigration - both issues in which Trump crushes Biden.

Joe just thinks it is 1970 again

According to who? I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Most Jews are not observant, and they don’t care much about Israel. I had lunch with a Jewish Democrat, and she said she thinks It’s more important to send more money to Ukraine to fight off Russia than to Israel to fight off HAMAS.

The more observant Jews I hang out with - Shabbat services, kosher homes, etc. - all are appalled by Biden’s siding with the Palestinians in order to garner Muslim votes, but they were Trump voters anyway.

BUT….even a swing of 10% of Jews could spell a difference in swing states (with decent Jewish populations). I remain hopeful, but it’s clear that blacks are waking up to the Biden damage faster than liberal Jews.

Forum List

Back