Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Sure, racism is in the mind, ****** is a derogatory word but calling someone ****** doesn't mean they are racist. Eminem using the word ****** is not racist, a man in a white hood with a burning cross and rope is racist.

Either ****** is an insulting word or it's not. That is what's wrong with you liberals and your double standards.

Again it depends on how it is used.

Really? Would you say the same about the word "****"?

MSNBC just said the reason for the national attention is because Zimmerman's cousin called the Sanford police and said she thought Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was black and that the Zimmerman family is racist.

Believing what MSNBC reports proves you're an idiot.

MSNBC just said the reason for the national attention is because Zimmerman's cousin called the Sanford police and said she thought Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was black and that the Zimmerman family is racist.

Certainly a lot better than believing Fox Noise. Plus it is backed up by court documents.

No one confronted him on it. When asked asked about what he thought about Trayvon's girlfriend testimony he said they thought it was Precious,referring to the movie, then laughing like he did something funny.

He may get away with a racist family but not a friend. We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends.

precious is also an adjective.

but those that seek the truth also capitalize the word to suit their own agenda

No one confronted him on it. When asked asked about what he thought about Trayvon's girlfriend testimony he said they thought it was Precious,referring to the movie, then laughing like he did something funny.

He may get away with a racist family but not a friend. We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends.

He was called on it and they are pro Zimmerman, plus he admitted it with his silence and actions.

He was called on it and they are pro Zimmerman, plus he admitted it with his silence and actions.

IOW

you read minds

Certainly a lot better than believing Fox Noise. Plus it is backed up by court documents.

Unlike you, I don't place faith in any news organization. I seek out the facts from a variety of sources and base my opinion on those facts.

Please link to those court documents of Zimmerman's cousin calling the Sanford police with the accusation that the Zimmerman family were racist.

Really? I thought it was when all of the black activists screamed racism immediately following the shooting. Are you new to this topic?

I think Zimmerman belongs in jail because he killed a child. But I don't think his idiot friend's tweets have much relevance. It's certainly not helping though

Who's to say that the 17 year old thug didn't jump him? I know people like Trayvon and I don't much respect them. :evil: They do this kind of stuff.

From what I've heard and read about the case Zimmerman was an idiot. Trayvon attacked because Zimmerman was an idiot. And then Trayvon, a minor, died because Zimmerman was an idiot.

I think Zimmerman will walk. But he'll have to live with himself for the rest of his life. That's something at least.

I am willing to bet that if he gets acquitted, the feds will prosecute him on a civil rights violation. I think that zimmerman is responsible for the kid's death and should pay for it. The kid was trying to run from him and avoid him, if zimmerman wouldn't have pursued him, chances are we wouldn't even be talking about the incident because it would not have happened.

But we never hear any news nationally about blacks blowing blacks away. This story is quite racist as they assumed that Zimmerman was white and wanted to hang him right out of the gate.

I have a big problem with this.

Yeah, all of those murders in Chicago earlier this year or last year didn't make any news stories at all. In fact no "Black on Black" crimes get reported at all. What world do you live in?
Really?
:lol:

saying the word cracker does not mean he is a racist.

So a white man calling a black man a ****** wouldn't be at all racist huh

Keep :dig:

Sure, racism is in the mind, ****** is a derogatory word but calling someone ****** doesn't mean they are racist. Eminem using the word ****** is not racist, a man in a white hood with a burning cross and rope is racist.

I agree that it's about context. Every time I have ever heard a person use the term cracker, it was to describe a white person who is racist and not used to describe white people in general.

Ok, let me get THIS straight. In your mind referring to that witness as "Precious" is racist, but calling Zimmerman a "cracker" isn't? You truely are an ignorant left wing hack nutcase.

Dismissed.

Again, there is a difference between a delicious salty snack and calling blacks dumb,uneducated and on welfare.

You're the stupid one, we are not. Don't think for a minute that you can pass off that thug's comment as calling Zimmerman a delicious salty snack. You stupid hack.

No, but he was probably calling zimmerman a "white racist" for following and harassing him for just walking down a street so he can go home. What do you people think he should have done when he was being harassed like that, say "Yesssss massssa white man, may I helps you?" ?

Who's to say that the 17 year old thug didn't jump him? I know people like Trayvon and I don't much respect them. :evil: They do this kind of stuff.

From what I've heard and read about the case Zimmerman was an idiot. Trayvon attacked because Zimmerman was an idiot. And then Trayvon, a minor, died because Zimmerman was an idiot.

I think Zimmerman will walk. But he'll have to live with himself for the rest of his life. That's something at least.

I am willing to bet that if he gets acquitted, the feds will prosecute him on a civil rights violation. I think that zimmerman is responsible for the kid's death and should pay for it. The kid was trying to run from him and avoid him, if zimmerman wouldn't have pursued him, chances are we wouldn't even be talking about the incident because it would not have happened.

Zimmerman pursued Martin to Zimmerman's car?

Zimmerman pursued Martin to Zimmerman's car?

No, zimmerman pursued Martin and got out of his car to continue pursuing Martin.

So....saying Zimmerman...who is hispanic but is considered white...can be called a creepy cracker but two white guys can't say Moron Rachel looks and acts like Precious?

Gotcha. Eye roll.

Forum List

Back