You've been laid off by govt Mandate

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Do you A...find a different job that is coded as essential....or B go back to job you were at and wait for govt to abuse you again.?

I work in the energy sector and there is still a significant threat of layoffs.....in a total economic collapse like this one -- there aren't many places that will be spared.....

Time to get the economy back going again and end the lockdown

I work in the energy sector and there is still a significant threat of layoffs.....in a total economic collapse like this one -- there aren't many places that will be spared.....

People do not give a second thought in certain jobs. But right now people in your sector and truckers are gaining prominence.

People do not give a second thought in certain jobs. But right now people in your sector and truckers are gaining prominence.
I just posted a story on this message board about the only thing I care about more than this virus......

People better get it together on this lock down thing and realize it is better not to have one.....if people want to lock themselves down, they do it at their own economic expense...

I just posted a story on this message board about the only thing I care about more than this virus......

People better get it together on this lock down thing and realize it is better not to have one.....if people want to lock themselves down, they do it at their own economic expense...
So, die with a healthy bank account? Is that what you're proposing?

So, die with a healthy bank account? Is that what you're proposing?
I won't be dying....maybe a few old people will, but not me.....

and if I did.....consider it a sacrifice for the greater good.....

Maybe......as a head of household if you aren't making big cash and are set ...you absolutely need to make changes.

Do you A...find a different job that is coded as essential....or B go back to job you were at and wait for govt to abuse you again.?
If there is abuse from the government no matter what job you work, to me, getting another job is the way to go because you won't get far remaining with only a laid off position should you need money bad enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Neighbor knows the score. He got laid off by an "essential" employer, was off maybe 2 weeks and had found another " essential" job for close to same with bonus oops.

Forum List

Back