Youtube looking into removing dislike button after gillette ad youtube rewindfails

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
YouTube Looking Into Removing Dislike Button After Gillette Ad, YouTube Rewind Fails
The social justice warriors at Google-owned YouTube appear to be very angry that the public keeps rejecting their propaganda.

The SJW are another group of clipped mental cases my gawd this nation has a bunch of leftist Trump hating loons running around all over the place, The worst part these pricks have power over your life, freedoms, and rights.

Thanks to #infowars for providing this information wow the world would be asleep it it weren't for alternative media telling the truth. Sheep are to retarded to realize how alternative media doesn't get funded and blackmailed with billions of dollars if they don't obey. That's the side of truth sheeple morons can't comprehend.

youtube-rewind-ad-fail.jpg

YouTube Looking Into Removing Dislike Button After Gillette Ad, YouTube Rewind Fails
The social justice warriors at Google-owned YouTube appear to be very angry that the public keeps rejecting their propaganda.

The SJW are another group of clipped mental cases my gawd this nation has a bunch of leftist Trump hating loons running around all over the place, The worst part these pricks have power over your life, freedoms, and rights.

Thanks to #infowars for providing this information wow the world would be asleep it it weren't for alternative media telling the truth. Sheep are to retarded to realize how alternative media doesn't get funded and blackmailed with billions of dollars if they don't obey. That's the side of truth sheeple morons can't comprehend.

Amazing how many bullies and misogynists are out there. Actually, not amazing at all.

Amazing how many bullies and misogynists are out there. Actually, not amazing at all.
I charge extra for that action, usually it's just straight stuff..

Amazing how many cravenly apologist quislings infest the left wing of our body politic. Actually, not amazing at all.

I don't know why you would think that since it is a voluntary web site....Yet the war on drugs has destroyed rights yet silence...

I'm not sure how a dislike button is bullying. :dunno:

Netflix fags removed the comments when people them know how disgusting the so called comedians were.

Forum List

Back