YouTube censors human rights channel exposing prison camps in China

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
This exclusive from Reuters says that YouTube has blocked the channel of Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights, which has 11,000 videos with over 120 million views that expose the evils of the Chinese communist regime in their labor and reeducation camps in Xinjiang.

On June 15, the channel was blocked for violating YouTube's guidelines, according to a screenshot seen by Reuters, after twelve of its videos had been reported for breaching its 'cyberbullying and harassment' policy.
The channel's administrators had appealed the blocking of all twelve videos between April and June, with some reinstated - but YouTube did not provide an explanation as to why others were kept out of public view, the administrators told Reuters

The progressives
Champions of human rights round the globe will be along to condem genocide any day now

This exclusive from Reuters says that YouTube has blocked the channel of Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights, which has 11,000 videos with over 120 million views that expose the evils of the Chinese communist regime in their labor and reeducation camps in Xinjiang.

On June 15, the channel was blocked for violating YouTube's guidelines, according to a screenshot seen by Reuters, after twelve of its videos had been reported for breaching its 'cyberbullying and harassment' policy.
The channel's administrators had appealed the blocking of all twelve videos between April and June, with some reinstated - but YouTube did not provide an explanation as to why others were kept out of public view, the administrators told Reuters

The progressives
Champions of human rights round the globe will be along to condem genocide any day now

I'm not familiar with this channel, but how factual is it?

Because there's a lot of non-factual stuff pretending to be factual.

The progressives

You should fact check em with approved mainstream sources like cnn and msnbc
gbhhhbvvghh.gif

Or
You could go find out for yourself and make up your own mind

I've never seen the channel

But I'm gonna check it out ...they've moved content

I mean you're talking about you tube

They've banned the inventor of the mrna "vaccine "
The guy who invented it ....not allowed to talk about it

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

The biggest problem with discussing China is whether something is true or not. It's not enough to go to CNN or something, because how do they know what's going on in China? They're banned in China and any journalists they have there have probably been hounded out.

So where's the information coming from?

Are the people giving the information trustworthy? Or do they have an agenda? (they most certainly do have an agenda).

This is the problem we're dealing with here.

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

The biggest problem with discussing China is whether something is true or not. It's not enough to go to CNN or something, because how do they know what's going on in China? They're banned in China and any journalists they have there have probably been hounded out.

Are the people giving the information trustworthy? Or do they have an agenda? (they most certainly do have an agenda).

Well gee you better go get someone to tell you what to believe.....

Is thier a women's studies major in the House?
Cultural diversity officer?
Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

I’m not familiar with this channel, but how factual is it?
If you want to know if if YouTube and the CCP are telling the truth or covering up crimes you have to study

No one is going to lay it all in your lap for you Easy Peazy

Here is a non censored alternative to Youtube

Listen to what they have to say and make up your own mind

Go there, use the search function and enter

Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?
Trump? LOL.

The progressives
This website blocks video's and photographs of the torture in China, as they censor me frequently so do not blame Alphabet for what is happening right here under your own nose

Censuring and misinformation are hallmarks of communism. They're also hallmarks of the Democrat party and the MSM.
This website blocks video's and photographs of the torture in China, as they censor me frequently so do not blame Alphabet for what is happening right here under your own nose

The progressives

You are delusional, the chinknese are literally running work camps for muslims as the Nazis ran work camps for Jews and they are doing this in full view of the world which is doing nothing and in fact the USA is helping the chinkese by censoring the truth allowing for crimes against humanity to continue as president Xiden is literally a communist himself. The assholes that elected him are brain dead
Sure Trumptard, Biden is the communist?

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

The Trump cult praising communist and communism.

The progressives

So what. Do you think some prog idiots in Silicon Valley knows what happens in China?

YouTube wants access to the increasingly lucrative Chinese market, so they will censor whatever the CCP orders them to censor.
China bans just about everything so if you want access to 1.4 billion you have to kiss their ass.
And the same thing applies to manufacturing companies too. If you want to sell cars in China, you have to build most of them in China. And the Chinese are buying a lot of fucking cars.

He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
According to audio?

Which audio?

Where is the audio?

YouTube wants access to the increasingly lucrative Chinese market, so they will censor whatever the CCP orders them to censor.
China bans just about everything so if you want access to 1.4 billion you have to kiss their ass.

So true.

The Apple Daily newspaper in Hong Kong would not kiss the Emperor's blank, so he closed it down.

It is appalling how American politicians, athletes, movie "stars," CEOs, etc. grovel at the feet of China.

What a sea change.

Before World War II, Americans loved China as a poor nation bullied by Japan and the West.

The progressives
I know little kids that could produce 11,000 videos in one day, jackass.

The progressives

View attachment 506425
Or

Anonymous expert?
Dr Fauci?

Wow.

So think about the information you have, trying to figure out whether the information you have is trustworthy or not, is, according to you, a bad thing.

No, instead we'll do it your way. If the information is convenient for you, regardless of where it came from, regardless of who made it up, it must be good, because you like it.

After 4 years of Trump's bullshit, why would I be shocked at your response?

Forum List

Back