Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If you search on Israel it’s a joke of the hate

Much from Muslims but a lot from Europe and America leftist and blacks

Wtf 😳

If you search on Israel it’s a joke of the hate

Much from Muslims but a lot from Europe and America leftist and blacks

Wtf 😳
Have you heard of the antisemitic propganda that Netflix is putting out by some anti-Israel Palestinian? There’s a new war on Jews, worldwide.

Why should I watch anything concerning Israel on YouTube?
I know YOU wouldn’t. You are an Israel-hating antisemite who has made past posts to me the size of Jewish noses and whatnot. Only an antisemite would make such a nasty crack to a nice Jewish girl such as myself.

But intelligent people, who have a wide range od interests, are likely to watch - and they would be subjected to the antisemitic Palestinian propaganda.

I know YOU wouldn’t. You are an Israel-hating antisemite who has made past posts to me the size of Jewish noses and whatnot. Only an antisemite would make such a nasty crack to a nice Jewish girl such as myself.

But intelligent people, who have a wide range od interests, are likely to watch - and they would be subjected to the antisemitic Palestinian propaganda.
Oh come now, I just saw Jezebel and David and Bathsheba.

No moon is koool

Forum List

Back