Your vote don't count, not if the Ohio Gop the Legislature has the right to act.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Republican state Reps. Jennifer Gross, Bill Dean, Melanie Miller and Beth Lear said in a news release Thursday that they’ll push to have the Legislature, not the courts, make any decisions about the amendment passed Tuesday.

“To prevent mischief by pro-abortion courts with Issue 1, Ohio legislators will consider removing jurisdiction from the judiciary over this ambiguous ballot initiative,” said the mix of fairly new and veteran lawmakers who are all vice-chairs of various House committees. “The Ohio legislature alone will consider what, if any, modifications to make to existing laws based on public hearings and input from legal experts on both sides.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohio legislature ,they are all republicans.

I don't support what these legislators are doing but I also didn't support the massive, LYING campaign run by the supporters of Issue 1.

Talk about misinformation! Every one of their thousands of commercials were blatant lies, abortion is already legal in Ohio and never would have been otherwise.

And they succeeded in removing parental consent for minors wrt "reproductive decisions" without ever admitting it. They opened the door to minors medicalizing gender transition WITHOUT parental consent and never admitted that, either.

People are so easily fooled today.

Republican state Reps. Jennifer Gross, Bill Dean, Melanie Miller and Beth Lear said in a news release Thursday that they’ll push to have the Legislature, not the courts, make any decisions about the amendment passed Tuesday.

“To prevent mischief by pro-abortion courts with Issue 1, Ohio legislators will consider removing jurisdiction from the judiciary over this ambiguous ballot initiative,” said the mix of fairly new and veteran lawmakers who are all vice-chairs of various House committees. “The Ohio legislature alone will consider what, if any, modifications to make to existing laws based on public hearings and input from legal experts on both sides.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohio legislature ,they are all republicans.
Maybe they can put on their Pilgram costumes and burn a few witches while they're at it.

R.e808f3b24d9ad0530c6833500b909495

I said their vote doesn't count. Am I mean it, their vote doesn't count.
Why don't their voices count, Reps. Jennifer Gross, Bill Dean, Melanie Miller and Beth Lear

Last edited:

Forum List

Back