you know things are bad in the USA when North Korea mocks our leaders

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

LOL

I know this is far from a funny issue... but geez... you can't help laughing at the keystone cop-like knuckeleheads (Sgt Carter would call them) in this Admin...

On a related and even more scary point:

China is putting military, I've heard in CUBA

90 miles away from our Florida coast!

yeah and you can believe North Korea state media and what they say as quoted by FOX

LOL

I know this is far from a funny issue... but geez... you can't help laughing at the keystone cop-like knuckeleheads (Sgt Carter would call them) in this Admin...

Big deal

Xi placed a President in the White House.

joe-biden-chinese-puppet-ventriquist.jpg

yeah and you can believe North Korea state media and what they say as quoted by FOX
We all know that that the US met with China's leadership. The North Korean state media's mocking of the meeting is self apparent. So why would it matter where the OP got the article. The same info is reported by several different sources so the only thing you are doing is showing your blind partisanship.

LOL

Yeah. Somehow the rantings and musings of a totalitarian, state media puppet regime isn't enough to move my needle to take them seriously.
A good bulk of their population is probably starving. We have no idea how many were killed during COVID and I'm tired spending any energy worrying about them.
Isolate them. Ignore.

If you noticed, they have been trying almost off the scale lately to let the rest of the world know they still matter.

Hey wait a minute....didn't some country try to park some missiles 90 miles from Florida in the early 60's? :)

We all know that that the US met with China's leadership. The North Korean state media's mocking of the meeting is self apparent. So why would it matter where the OP got the article. The same info is reported by several different sources so the only thing you are doing is showing your blind partisanship.

Yet by quoting a North Korean source then making various comments related to this source is nothing more than legitimizing a state run media outlet.

and you seem to be repeating this. Is this blind partisanship? Yes because you only refer to the source and not the original comments that were made. Then making comments on what I wrote. It seems you are taking sides.

I'm seriously shocked that Jinping or Kong Un haven't attempted a takeover of the USA.

Really..........what are they waiting for?

The government is fucked beyond reason - full of psychologically deranged money mongrels that are looking to sell us out for a fucking penny.
We have NO military to speak of.
Our borders are unprotected.
Our skies are open to spyware of all kinds.
Fuck, the Chinese government even literally OWNS 1/4 of Americas largest corporations that have branches of other companies all over this country, spreading out like spider webs. They also own almost 1/3 of our public and government lands.

So, whats their holdup?

Just wondering.

LOL

I would worry when NK starts praising our policies.

Remember when the orange loser praised the NK leader as "very honorable”? I worried then, too.

I'm seriously shocked that Jinping or Kong Un haven't attempted a takeover of the USA.

Really..........what are they waiting for?

The government is fucked beyond reason - full of psychologically deranged money mongrels that are looking to sell us out for a fucking penny.
We have NO military to speak of.
Our borders are unprotected.
Our skies are open to spyware of all kinds.
Fuck, the Chinese government even literally OWNS 1/4 of Americas largest corporations that have branches of other companies all over this country, spreading out like spider webs. They also own almost 1/3 of our public and government lands.

So, whats their holdup?

Just wondering.
Spoken like a true traitor. Get the hell out of my country.

President Potatohead is not only ridiculed in his home country but has been ridiculed by most of the world.

An embarrassment to the US.

What were the stupid Moon Bats thinking when they did such an ididotic thing as to vote for him and then ignore the fact the election was stolen?

Yeah. Somehow the rantings and musings of a totalitarian, state media puppet regime isn't enough to move my needle to take them seriously.
A good bulk of their population is probably starving. We have no idea how many were killed during COVID and I'm tired spending any energy worrying about them.
Isolate them. Ignore.

If you noticed, they have been trying almost off the scale lately to let the rest of the world know they still matter.

Hey wait a minute....didn't some country try to park some missiles 90 miles from Florida in the early 60's? :)
You mean back in the 60's when we had a president that had some balls? Biden can't even remember having balls.

I live in America, not Communist China. Your Great and Glorious leader Jinping is SO proud of you!
You walking cancerous disease!!
Unlike you, I am not a traitor. I do not invite foreign nations to invade my country.

Get the fuck out of my country and stay out, you fucking, racist traitor!!!! Go suck Putin's dick like your orange loser. You loser shithead.

Isolate them. Ignore.

I think the point is that North Korea making fun of us is like being so low the slowest reader in the slow group is picking on you.

You are correct about the missiles in Cuba, but at that time we had a real president, not a sock puppet.

Forum List

Back