You know that sudden epiphany?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
You know that sudden epiphany when you realize that nuns are only angry and abusive because they have to wear super modest clothing and haven't gotten fucked in thirty years?

You know that sudden epiphany when you realize that nuns are only angry and abusive because they have to wear super modest clothing and haven't gotten fucked in thirty years?

Priests are angry because messing with little alter boys is now frowned in SOME circles.

But wait ... in another thread, you just wrote that you're threatened and afraid of strong, intelligent, independent women.

:rolleyes:

I don't know if nuns are angry but if they are, a possible reason is that they are treated like shit, like chattel.

Young women are not becoming nuns at the rate they did years ago. The result is that nuns are old, retiring, and finding that the church they gave their lives to, don't care about them.

Priests can live pretty wealthy lives. Not all do but at least its a possibility for them. They also don't do the physically hard work that some nuns do.

OTOH, nuns are stuck living the life of "poverty, chastity and obedience".

sexynun_large.jpg

Hey Pedro

So if I find a hot nun with wavering faith, do you think I could bed her faster than I can say "Hi"?:lmao:

There is alot more going on with the angry nun than a lack of sex. In fact, if they never had sex, their ability to handle lack of sex is much greater than someone who experienced sex.

There is a process of "Use it or Lose it" concerning the reproductive organs.

Forum List

Back