You Know Democrats Are Totally Desperate When They Bring Out AL GORE

President Gore has been proven correct ever since he had the election stolen from him.
Please post for the forum how many recounts Algore won.

Actually. It depends on the standards used. The dimpled dented pimpled hanging standard. Or just the hanging. Or just the fully punched.

Election fraud is a lie. Trump lost. Get over it.

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

Yet you do not apply that standard to your own beliefs.

I question mine. I look at the claims and consider them. I search for information. In Georgia the search for proof of this stolen election is down to microscopic examination of the ballot paper to prove it was from a third party with forged signatures.

Now applying the ideas you just posted. We are left with this. You believe despite the absence of proof. All the evidence says the election was not stolen. Yet you believe.

The logical conclusion is that you are being lied to. A conclusion I doubt you will consider.

Consider the fact that Gore claimed he invited the internet, claimed the movie 'Love Story' was written based on his and his wife 'Tipper's marriage (which ended in divorce after he was caught cheating on Tipper), and declared years ago that every coastal city in the world would be under water by now due to Global Warming unless the world's governments did not pay HIM for 'Carbon Credits'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha

Consider the fact that Gore claimed he invited the internet, claimed the movie 'Love Story' was written based on his and his wife 'Tipper's marriage (which ended in divorce after he was caught cheating on Tipper), and declared years ago that every coastal city in the world would be under water by now due to Global Warming unless the world's governments did not pay HIM for 'Carbon Credits'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha

And somehow you have managed to make him look mature and rational. Amazing.

And somehow you have managed to make him look mature and rational. Amazing.

So you think a lying, self-serving, adulterous, narcissistic, con artist politician is 'mature and rational'?! Nowonder why you pull for / support Democrats.

:auiqs.jpg:

President Gore has been proven correct ever since he had the election stolen from him.

Actually. It depends on the standards used. The dimpled dented pimpled hanging standard. Or just the hanging. Or just the fully punched.

Actually the answer is zero.

Actually the answer is zero.
'Hanging chads' - Gore, Democrats, &snowflakes are STILL not over that loss. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back