You environmentalists make me sick

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Complete hypocrites.

You want to save the planet? Go live in a hut in a third world country and then commit suicide at the first sign of illness. Believe me your consumption of resources will go way down, you won't contribute to climate change or anything else (except a little bit of deforestation, but hey, you need your hut to protect you from the tropical rains). And then when you depart this existence you will contribute to improving the soil.

Complete hypocrites.

You want to save the planet? Go live in a hut in a third world country and then commit suicide at the first sign of illness. Believe me your consumption of resources will go way down, you won't contribute to climate change or anything else (except a little bit of deforestation, but hey, you need your hut to protect you from the tropical rains). And then when you depart this existence you will contribute to improving the soil.
I am an environmentalist. Could you explain what is hypocritical about that with a logically reasoned argument?

Complete hypocrites.

Another entry for my collection of denier suicide requests.

I would like to prevent the enormous suffering and expense that AGW is going to cause over the next couple of centuries. You'll have to forgive me if I don't take you up on your oh-so-well-intentioned suggestions. I can reduce my consumption of energy without moving to a third world country and I can get a great deal more done here than there. And you seem to be laboring under a misconception. Humans (and living things in general) do not add to levels of CO2 in the atmosphere.

But its good to know that this means so much to you - or that you're a bitter amoral dog who blames others for all the suffering your poor choices have earned you.

Forum List

Back