You can be Saved,(Born Again) and Join the Family of God!

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

I showed you out of Jesus own mouth--that your first paragraph is a partial truth, and many other requirements are done by the mortal as well.

The bottom line--Matt 7:21---Those who do Gods will enter his kingdom( be saved)

And Jesus showed us the bottom line of Doing Gods will= Man does not live by bread alone--but by every utterance of Gods--- not 3 lines out of the bible--every line out of the bible--that is Gods will.

YES!! THOSE BORN AGAIN WILL SEEK TO OBEY GOD AND WANT TO TRY WITH GOD'S HELP to live a more pleasing life to GOD!!! and you??

That is close Gismys--- But this is bottom line-- Ephesians 4:22-24---- this is how a individual from the great crowd of other sheep become' born again---It teaches by stripping off the old personality( worker of iniquity) and putting on the new personality( righteous) means practice of 0 sins( major sins)1Cor 6:9-11,Galat 5:19-21--both spots teach--will not enter Gods kingdom. You know that.
But one still must be serving the true God--He is not a trinity
Psalm 45:7--- oiled more than his partners( angels) --this is speaking about Jesus.
They don't try--they succeed.

Last edited:
I showed you out of Jesus own mouth--that your first paragraph is a partial truth, and many other requirements are done by the mortal as well.

The bottom line--Matt 7:21---Those who do Gods will enter his kingdom( be saved)

And Jesus showed us the bottom line of Doing Gods will= Man does not live by bread alone--but by every utterance of Gods--- not 3 lines out of the bible--every line out of the bible--that is Gods will.

YES!! THOSE BORN AGAIN WILL SEEK TO OBEY GOD AND WANT TO TRY WITH GOD'S HELP to live a more pleasing life to GOD!!! and you??

That is close Gismys--- But this is bottom line-- Ephesians 4:22-24---- this is how a individual from the great crowd of other sheep become' born again---It teaches by stripping off the old personality( worker of iniquity) and putting on the new personality( righteous) means practice of 0 sins( major sins)1Cor 6:9-11,Galat 5:19-21--both spots teach--will not enter Gods kingdom. You know that.
Psalm 45:7--- oiled more than his partners( angels) --this is speaking about Jesus.

YES!!! THE PHARISEES JESUS CONDEMNED HAD THEIR MAN MADE RULES TOO!!!and you??===The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:913

YES!!! THE PHARISEES JESUS CONDEMNED HAD THEIR MAN MADE RULES TOO!!!and you??===The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:913

The reference at Rom 10= a quote from the ot--Lord in the ot = Jehovah---this is the name one must call on to be saved.
Same answer Jesus gave to satan after being tempted---It is Jehovah your God you must render sacred service to him alone.
Yes believes in the real Jesus. not the fake one being taught as being God--he is Gods son--not God.

The reference at Rom 10= a quote from the ot--Lord in the ot = Jehovah---this is the name one must call on to be saved.
Same answer Jesus gave to satan after being tempted---It is Jehovah your God you must render sacred service to him alone.
Yes believes in the real Jesus. not the fake one being taught as being God--he is Gods son--not God.

so you will BELIEVE MAN'S IDEAS AND OPINION AND not allow the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD TO BE YOUR TRUTH??? THAT is sad and pathetic

Kids! Accept Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior and Get a Free PlayStation 3!

Hey kids! If your Mom and Dad can't get you a PlayStation 3 for Christmas, you can still get one FOR FREE! Have you ever heard of Jesus Christ? Well, He's heard of you! And He wants you to have all the cool toys your parents are too cheap to buy! In fact, the Lord Jesus is very upset with your parents that they won't give you all the latest stuff that every kid in America deserves! And Jesus has got your back, because He is your homeboy! If you've never heard of Jesus, He is an invisible cloud-dwelling deity (infinite lives!) who loves you very much and wants nothing more than to give you a free PlayStation 3!

We here at Landover Baptist Church work full-time as servants of Jesus Christ, and He's told us about you and your predicament. He's also given us special instructions on how He wants us to deliver a new PlayStation 3 to your house. It's as easy as 1-2-3! Understand, Jesus cares WAY more about you than your parents EVER will! They will never love you as much as Jesus loves you! Always remember that. If you hate your parents because they can't get you a PlayStation 3 for Christmas, He completely understands! He is totally down with that! In fact, lucky for you, in order to follow Him, you are actually required to hate your parents!

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother...he cannot be my disciple." - The Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 14:26)

Pretty cool, huh? So, if you hate your parents, you are already halfway to becoming a True Christian™!

Accept Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior and Get a Free Playstation 3

Kids! Accept Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior and Get a Free PlayStation 3!

Hey kids! If your Mom and Dad can't get you a PlayStation 3 for Christmas, you can still get one FOR FREE! Have you ever heard of Jesus Christ? Well, He's heard of you! And He wants you to have all the cool toys your parents are too cheap to buy! In fact, the Lord Jesus is very upset with your parents that they won't give you all the latest stuff that every kid in America deserves! And Jesus has got your back, because He is your homeboy! If you've never heard of Jesus, He is an invisible cloud-dwelling deity (infinite lives!) who loves you very much and wants nothing more than to give you a free PlayStation 3!

We here at Landover Baptist Church work full-time as servants of Jesus Christ, and He's told us about you and your predicament. He's also given us special instructions on how He wants us to deliver a new PlayStation 3 to your house. It's as easy as 1-2-3! Understand, Jesus cares WAY more about you than your parents EVER will! They will never love you as much as Jesus loves you! Always remember that. If you hate your parents because they can't get you a PlayStation 3 for Christmas, He completely understands! He is totally down with that! In fact, lucky for you, in order to follow Him, you are actually required to hate your parents!

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother...he cannot be my disciple." - The Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 14:26)

Pretty cool, huh? So, if you hate your parents, you are already halfway to becoming a True Christian™!

Accept Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior and Get a Free Playstation 3

WOW!!! SO you think JESUS is teaching you to hate your parents??? You have the understanding of a peanut!!! PRAY BOY!!!! PRAY!!!

so you will BELIEVE MAN'S IDEAS AND OPINION AND not allow the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD TO BE YOUR TRUTH??? THAT is sad and pathetic

Undeniable fact---Gods word in a few places teaches---The Father( alone) sent Jesus

Jesus teaches( John 17:1-6,26) The one who sent Jesus( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6,26=Jehovah. I am telling you any other teaching besides this clear truth---is calling Jesus a liar.

Undeniable fact---Gods word in a few places teaches---The Father( alone) sent Jesus

Jesus teaches( John 17:1-6,26) The one who sent Jesus( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6,26=Jehovah. I am telling you any other teaching besides this clear truth---is calling Jesus a liar.

Jesus, speaking of His body said “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Certainly, it was “God” who raised His body (Rom. 10:9, 1 Pet. 1:21), and Jesus is God. But Scripture also teaches that the Father raised Him (Gal. 1:1; Eph. 1:17,20). Even the Holy Spirit is said to have raised Him (Romans 8:11). So, the act of raising Jesus from the dead was not the operation merely of one person within the Trinity, but was a cooperative act done by the power of the divine substance. The fact that the Bible teaches that God raised Jesus from the dead, and that Jesus raised Himself is yet another testament to Christ’s divinity.

Did Jesus raise Himself from the grave or did God do it? | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

I'm sorry you refuse to believe.

the reference at rom 10= a quote from the ot--lord in the ot = jehovah---this is the name one must call on to be saved.
Same answer jesus gave to satan after being tempted---it is jehovah your god you must render sacred service to him alone.
Yes believes in the real jesus. Not the fake one being taught as being god--he is gods son--not god.

so you will believe man's ideas and opinion and not allow the truth of god's word to be your truth??? That is sad and pathetic

undeniable fact---gods word in a few places teaches---the father( alone) sent jesus

jesus teaches( john 17:1-6,26) the one who sent jesus( father) = the only true god-- verse 6,26=jehovah. I am telling you any other teaching besides this clear truth---is calling jesus a liar.

lol!!!again silly peanut brain!! Almighty God ""is"" one =God the Father,Son and Holyspirit is one!!! Just as you are one but body,soul and spirit!!! Think!

Last edited:
Let's see, lake of fire or losing my freewill and bowing ceaselessly to a genocidal, slavery endorsing, incest abiding, war inspiring, sociopath in the sky? ....I'll take my lake of fire with a side of brimstone please.

:eusa_pray: I hope they have cable!

YOU Should know soon, GOD'S WORD says mockers and scoffers have a hot flames waiting.

SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU DON'T BELIEVE GOD'S WORD???? Think again. I hear Hell is a very hot place!!

It's as hot as you imagine it to be. Imaginary things are cool that way. :cool:

So you deny the truth of GOD'S WORD??? GOD says such a person is a fool!!!and you??

Nope. Not once. Now you and some other Bible Thumpers are all over that shit, but I've yet to hear anything from God.

And when I decided, in the privacy of my own heart, that The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, was and is a myth, and that the ancient stories describing Him were naught but dusty Arab literature (and not great literature at that), NOTHING changed. If anything, my new found freedom made me even more lucky than I was before.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tell your god to prove himself or continue to be ignored.

It's as hot as you imagine it to be. Imaginary things are cool that way. :cool:

So you deny the truth of GOD'S WORD??? GOD says such a person is a fool!!!and you??

Nope. Not once. Now you and some other Bible Thumpers are all over that shit, but I've yet to hear anything from God.

And when I decided, in the privacy of my own heart, that The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, was and is a myth, and that the ancient stories describing Him were naught but dusty Arab literature (and not great literature at that), NOTHING changed. If anything, my new found freedom made me even more lucky than I was before.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tell your god to prove himself or continue to be ignored.

I did my duty=I gave you GOD'S WORD of warning=TRUTH!!! But !!! HEY!!! you are free to deny and reject GOD'S love and forgivness and go to hell!!! No skin off my nose!!

You have to understand something GISMYS... Unlike you, I'm not afraid of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran any more.

Seven years ago I publicly denounced that god and never looked back. If anything, I'm better off now than I was seven years ago.

Telling me that a lake of fire awaits is a JOKE! It's an old joke, so I don't really laugh much at it any more, but a joke it remains.

I did my duty=I gave you GOD'S WORD of warning=TRUTH!!! But !!! HEY!!! you are free to deny and reject GOD'S love and forgivness and go to hell!!! No skin off my nose!!

:clap2: Now you're getting it!​

You have to understand something GISMYS... Unlike you, I'm not afraid of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran any more.

Seven years ago I publicly denounced that god and never looked back. If anything, I'm better off now than I was seven years ago.

Telling me that a lake of fire awaits is a JOKE! It's an old joke, so I don't really laugh much at it any more, but a joke it remains.

ROFLMAO!!! Why post your foolishness?? I see why GOD CALLS YOU A FOOL!!===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
DAYS are comming very soon when the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:16 JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS!!

so you will believe man's ideas and opinion and not allow the truth of god's word to be your truth??? That is sad and pathetic

undeniable fact---gods word in a few places teaches---the father( alone) sent jesus

jesus teaches( john 17:1-6,26) the one who sent jesus( father) = the only true god-- verse 6,26=jehovah. I am telling you any other teaching besides this clear truth---is calling jesus a liar.

lol!!!again silly peanut brain!! Almighty God ""is"" one =God the Father,Son and Holyspirit is one!!! Just as you are one but body,soul and spirit!!! Think!

In one hand Jesus teaches only the Father is God--- in the other hand we have gismys teachers saying father, son, hs are all God

Only one is truth---we all must choose who we believe and stake our eternal life on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back