Yes! Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled.

Nugent has only himself to blame for being slowly but surely isolated from his public life.
What he said about Native Americans was stupid, and few people would agree with him.

He didn't say that, that was made up on some left wing site. he was talking about the promoters I believe, if that's what you're talking about

Hell I saw him a few back in 70 puts on a hell of show
But because he spoke against the DEAR LEADER he MUST BE DESTROYED
I mean really he has to be in his seventies I would think and who care what he says
I mean these people wanted to charge A RODEO clown with a frikken hate crime for a doing a DAMN skit on the idiot in Chief...Holder sent someone to invisigate a parade floot that supposedy had an image of Obama on a outhouse

we teetering on burning books next and losing our freedoms of speech because of this kind stupid stuff over Nugent, Rush,Palin etc

The backlash against Ted as well as so many years ago against the Dixie Chicks is shit from chickens.

Always has been, always will be.

Ted if fucked up, but that is not why people go to see him.

The whole fucking world is burning......America becoming a Jonestown........ and this dolt is obsessed with Ted Nugent!!:2up:

But... why isn't Ted Nugent dead or in jail like he promised? Why?

For the same reason so many Hollywood liberals did not leave the country after the 2004 election as they said they would if George Bush was reelected. Think you can figure it out?

can someone tell why a concert canceled is made into such a big stinking deal?

You think the American public care's about this stuff?

the obsession over this one musician is borderline insane

these same people obsessed with Nugent crapped their pants over a t.v show, Duck Dynasty

I think some of you won't be happy until we don't have any freedom of speech

Wonder what happened to "just shut up and sing"? The right was pretty obsessed when the topic was Streisand!

Or the Dixie Chicks. Remember when the wingnuts pretty much drove them off the stage.

Since when are Ted's bodily functions political in nature?

Because he believes in freedom. Now talk about crapping one's self ... mention that word to the cookie cutter left.

Sure he believes in freedom. As long as someone else does the fighting and dieing. Sure he believes in freedom, freedom to screw 13 years old girls. Nugent is a peice of crap and always has been. A fitting celebrity for our oh so moral 'Conservatives'.

these same people obsessed with Nugent crapped their pants over a t.v show, Duck Dynasty

Wonder what happened to "just shut up and sing"? The right was pretty obsessed when the topic was Streisand!

Or the Dixie Chicks. Remember when the wingnuts pretty much drove them off the stage.

awww, still whining over them, how many frikken years has it been?
and oh my aren't you all always championing boycotts....You know chic-filet, HOBBY LOBBOY....................... WELL this one with the Dixie chicks succeeded...but since it wasn't you all who did it so then you could beat your cheast at how WE BEAT THEM.....You use them to beat people over the head with...because you are nothing but two faced hypocrites
and how come you so caring liberals didn't pick them when they were down, TOO CHEAP to buy an album, buy a concert ticket?
so you can just stuff it about the rw and the Dixie chicks...they should be pissed at you libs too

Last edited:
The whole fucking world is burning......America becoming a Jonestown........ and this dolt is obsessed with Ted Nugent!!:2up:

But... why isn't Ted Nugent dead or in jail like he promised? Why?

really you're no better than he is...and you're not cute either...
why is your brain dead did you promise someone

Oh my, Staph's definition of cute is pedophiles with crap in their pants:badgrin: Who'd a thunk it:badgrin:

[
and oh my aren't you all always championing boycotts....You know chic-filet, HOBBY LOBBOY....................... WELL this one with the Dixie chicks succeeded...but since it wasn't you all who did it so then you could beat your cheast at how WE BEAT THEM.....You use them to beat people over the head with...because you are nothing but two faced hypocrites
and how come you so caring liberals didn't pick them when they were down, TOO CHEAP to buy an album, buy a concert ticket?
so you can just stuff it about the rw and the Dixie chicks...they should be pissed at you libs too

Not at all.

The Dixie Chicks made a decision to offend the slack-jawed, inbred types who buy most of their albums. They made a bad business decision, they have to live with it.

Ted Nugent made the decision to offend the last group that was willing to book his washed up ass.

[

Not at all.

The Dixie Chicks made a decision to offend the slack-jawed, inbred types who buy most of their albums. They made a bad business decision, they have to live with it.

Ted Nugent made the decision to offend the last group that was willing to book his washed up ass.

oh well, they should've learned about the people they were performing for..Country fans are patriotic to the core...so they opened mouth they got kicked in the ass over it

Now you pop, rock and roll, rap people don't have a lot patriotism in ya and rap music for sure doesn't...

Hell you on the left creamed your jeans when Chavez came to our shores and called Bush a dog....You didn't or wouldn't stand up even to that Commie...and the shoe thrown in Iraq, that's a whole another story there

NOW let someone call Obama a dog...all hell will break lose, heads will spin around and puke green slime all over the place

so you all can shut it about the Dixie Chicks since none you whiners on the left didn't bother to pick them up either...so they fell off by the wayside...such is life and the biggest loser more than the chicks was Nan Pelosis daughter made a whiny documentary out of it....waaaa they boycotted you how could they how couldn't bad bad people.....

Last edited:
Who cares what this posterboy of the conservative chickenhawks says?

The market has spoken.

Ted is not wanted in those venues.

True, I don't necessarily care about the opinions of celebrities/musicians, but he is a citizen of the United States which gives him the right to speak out regardless of how any of us might feel about what he says. :)

Forum List

Back