Yes, The Democrats Can Legally Access The Pres's Tax Returns, & Yes, The Info Will Be Made Public

Fk, you know you’re out right lying. Fk you. We are against illegals we love immigrants. Illegals are foreigners
Let's ask the natives about your status.
why? they're immigrants too. I'm American, my family was born here.
So you made it here and want to shut the door?
Would jesus do that ? You call yourselves gods people, family values, have morals...and you hate the desperate refugees, illegals who risk their lives for a better one....you are the biggest hypocrites and assholes in the world.
Yep. I’m american and we aren’t open borders. If you don’t like that, leave and go somewhere they have that. Oh yeah , that would be nowhere. Fk off puke
There are millions of illegals, deal with it. Most are here , they work hard and are good people...unlike most of you fat racists. .

Most are hard workers and good people who are here illegally...making them people who should not be here.

Oh, and being against illegal immigration is not racist...unless you think only one race comes here illegally. That'd make you the racist.

Let's ask the natives about your status.
Would jesus do that ? You call yourselves gods people, family values, have morals...and you hate the desperate refugees, illegals who risk their lives for a better one....you are the biggest hypocrites and assholes in the world.
Yep. I’m american and we aren’t open borders. If you don’t like that, leave and go somewhere they have that. Oh yeah , that would be nowhere. Fk off puke
There are millions of illegals, deal with it. Most are here , they work hard and are good people...unlike most of you fat racists. .

Most are hard workers and good people who are here illegally...making them people who should not be here.

Oh, and being against illegal immigration is not racist...unless you think only one race comes here illegally. That'd make you the racist.
Dont lie to yourself you are racist.

Dont lie to yourself you are racist.

I am not a racist. Nor am I an idiot...two things you cannot truthfully say.

Most Americans do.
Only idiot leftists obsess over it.
Trump said he will realise his taxes we just want him to grow some balls and post them.

Did you mean release?

Why do you feel his tax returns are your business?
Why shouldn't be my business to point out another lie by the orange pig ? If you his slaves are happy with his lies most of us aren't.

Another stupid utterance...you're on a roll!

Most Americans do.
Trump said he will realise his taxes we just want him to grow some balls and post them.

Did you mean release?

Why shouldn't be my business to point out another lie by the orange pig ? If you his slaves are happy with his lies most of us aren't.
53% are happy with him. ergo, you're full of shit.

again.

Most Americans do.

Did you mean release?

again.
LOLOL

Not 53% of adults.

Did you mean release?

again.
LOLOL

Not 53% of adults.
fuck off.

Did you mean release?

again.
LOLOL

Not 53% of adults.
fuck off.
:dance:

Most Americans do.

Did you mean release?

again.
53% ? Lol.....let me guess Breitbart poll?
I live in second biggest city in the nation and I am happy to say we dont have any qssholes that like trump and if they do they are ashamed to say it. :)

Did you mean release?

again.
I live in second biggest city in the nation and I am happy to say we dont have any qssholes that like trump and if they do they are ashamed to say it. :)

Or they know how upset it would make you to tell you, so they spare your feelings.

Did you mean release?

again.

Or they know how upset it would make you to tell you, so they spare your feelings.
Lol same lame excuse all of you conservative racists say.

Did you mean release?

again.

Only because we don't want you fricken loons camped out on our front lawns. BTW, living in the second biggest city, sure hope you get your typhus vaccine...dumbass.

Did you mean release?

again.
thrn im happy to say you are an idiot.

Did you mean release?

again.

Lol same lame excuse all of you conservative racists say.

Racist? Wow, desperate long reach there. Boy, that really showed me. Man, I don't know what I'm going to do now. A random internet keyboard jockey said I was a racist. Now I guess I'll have to stop making sense and cogent arguments and just go ,"booga booga booga" all the time or the race police will get all upset. It is to laugh.

Forum List

Back