"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

There is a fundamentalist subculture which has become a cult. It’s fed red meat by buffoons like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and other people who are just not terribly bright themselves, and they are talking to even stupider people. That’s where we’re at. That’s where all this is coming from, and it’s becoming circular, it’s becoming a joke, unfortunately a dangerous joke, because once in a while one of these loony-tunes as we see, brings guns to public meetings. Who knows what they do next?

Frank Schaeffer Exposes Fundamentalist Christianity on The Rachel Maddow Show

Now how as ME hurt anyone? Have not seen it.
You just can't process the information.

The far left loves to tell people what to do and how to think. Nicely put: fuck them.

liberal-intolerance-censorship.png

Awww, your reverse psych is like 3rd grade level. I guess the "liberals" are supposed to let you yell in their faces and they're supposed to sit there while you embrace being an asshole.

Thats the "Tolerance" they seek...but really (and I hope that Mac pointed this out) this is another form of PC police.

No matter how many times you say it thats not the legal definition any longer.

I don't know where the nutters got the idea that "marriage is only between one man and one woman. As we all know, that has almost never been true.
Wrong. You know nothing. We got it from the Bible, Gods word.

Do you even understand that the Founders of this country set our laws based on secularism and not religion for a reason? You are entitled to believe what you want behind church doors, you will never subject the rest of our society to your beliefs.
Liar!
We already know you are a liar. Tell us something we didnt know like what lice treatment you use.
You're a friggin retard apeshit.

Yea, sure you are straight nuhuh. You call yourself "nuhuh" and you expect us to believe that? lol

Here's nuhuh thinking about which asshole to embrace.
22.jpg

Last edited:
Thunderbird and AmericanFirst and Lonestar, etc, are the ones embracing their inner assholes here.

MYOB.

I don't know where the nutters got the idea that "marriage is only between one man and one woman. As we all know, that has almost never been true.

Do you even understand that the Founders of this country set our laws based on secularism and not religion for a reason? You are entitled to believe what you want behind church doors, you will never subject the rest of our society to your beliefs.
Liar!
We already know you are a liar. Tell us something we didnt know like what lice treatment you use.
I agree you are a retarded ape that smells like shit. I still want to know what you use for your lice treatment though?

This country is going to shit thanks to libtards and faggots.
If its shitty where you live I suggest you move.

I am starting to believe Iran would be the perfect nation for the Social Conservative Right...
I was thinking more like Russia. They all adore Putin.
You being a libtard do to.

Is it true you requested a visa to Iran but you were denied because your were too religious of a nutter?
Same sex marriage

Marriage, is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

So you got it from the Bible?

So how about you move to Iran where you will feel at home?
How about you learn something and stop being a commie retard. Your hero obuthole is the one who kisses Irans ass. Stupid retard.

I am starting to believe Iran would be the perfect nation for the Social Conservative Right...

Is it true you requested a visa to Iran but you were denied because your were too religious of a nutter?

How about you learn something and stop being a commie retard. Your hero obuthole is the one who kisses Irans ass. Stupid retard.

If you're going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Liar!
I agree you are a retarded ape that smells like shit. I still want to know what you use for your lice treatment though?
You are a ignorant retard.

If you're going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.
You are the ass. Retarded lib.

That was a wonderful response, but did you know I voted for McCain and Romney?

So the fact is you are more like the Iranian Clerics with your fear of Gay and Lesbians...

Someone sexually is none of my concern and some of the greatest men in History were GAY!!!

Liar!
You are a ignorant retard.
I'll take that over being a retarded monkey with chronic lice infestations like you are.

You are the ass. Retarded lib.

You are proof that God has a serious sense of humor. LOL

So the fact is you are more like the Iranian Clerics with your fear of Gay and Lesbians...

Someone sexually is none of my concern and some of the greatest men in History were GAY!!!
Julius Cesar was gay or bi.

Julius Cesar was gay or bi.

Alexander the Great, J. Edgar Hoover, James Buchanan ( Rumor ), and so on...

As time marches on Gay men and Lesbian women have risen to powerful positions in life and yet so many that read about them lack the knowledge about these great people sexuality...

Forum List

Back