WTH? Drunk, Drugged or Insane Pelosi Giggles, Proclaims “Open Biden” as Her New Magic Word

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
WTH? Drunk, Drugged or Insane Pelosi Giggles, Proclaims “Open Biden” as Her New Magic Word (VIDEO)
WTH? Drunk, Drugged or Insane Pelosi Giggles, Proclaims "Open Biden" as Her New Magic Word (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
5 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Crazy Nancy nearly spit out her dentures again.
Pelosi started giggling and cheesing for the camera on Thursday.
The Democrat leader told viewers “Open Biden” not “Open Sesame” was her new magic word.
She knows Dementia Joe won’t push back on her plans to rip up the Constitution, fling open the borders and drain the wealth from America.

This was just bizarre–

Comment:
In other words, Dementia Joe is a puppet who will rubber stamp anything they put in front of him. If they destroy the filibuster rules then it is an "Open Dictatorship". That thought makes Pelosi all giggly.
Allowing the feeble-minded like China Joey Xi and Pelosi to "lead" the US is just another way the Globalists demoralize the American people.
The evil behind the scenes is not at all feeble-minded.
Have no fear folks, It will soon be President Kamaltoe to you within the next few of months. Mark my word. The old man will be laid out, resigned, or removed ala the 25th Amendment. That's why you haven't seen or heard much from her lately. Word is she is having intensive training to try to work on her presentation and absent skill sets beyond the crazy laugh.

Last edited:
She'll be fine.
She's not competing for low paid jobs.
She's not living cheeck by jowl with gang members.

She won't even see any of these illegal aliens, unless theyre cleaning her toilet.

i would choose laughing as the healthier option...life's too short!

I would vomit. That creature is a lunatic!

God forbid she ever takes the nuclear launch codes away from senile old Biden.

Pelosi probably sits in her bathroom at night skitzing out and rambling about Republicans stealing her "precious bodily fluids."

Just replace the word "communist" with "Republicans" and you get the idea...

Pelosi probably sits in her bathroom at night skitzing out and rambling about Republicans stealing her "precious bodily fluids."

The Rats will get rid of Joke Biden the Fake President, and replace him with either Cameltoe or Nasty Pelosy who is totally crazy....that was the plan all along.... it will be something along those lines.

Mercy GOD! that's all.

The Rats will get rid of Joke Biden the Fake President, and replace him with either Cameltoe or Nasty Pelosy who is totally crazy....that was the plan all along.... it will be something along those lines.

Mercy GOD! that's all.

If there's any consolation, Harris will most likely fail just as bad as Biden. By the time they're finished, I doubt we'll be seeing another Democrat in the White House for at least a generation.

Newt Gingrich summed it up the other night on FOX news. His assessment was that the Democrats know at this point that they're going to lose the House and the Senate in 2022. Therefore they're pushing through every piece of radical agenda they can until then.

Mercy GOD! that's all.

If there's any consolation, Harris will most likely fail just as bad as Biden. By the time they're finished, I doubt we'll be seeing another Democrat in the White House for at least a generation.

Newt Gingrich summed it up the other night on FOX news. His assessment was that the Democrats know at this point that they're going to lose the House and the Senate in 2022. Therefore they're pushing through every piece of radical agenda they can until then.

Is Gingrich being a tad too optimistic perhaps?

In my opinion from now on....the Rats are going to steal elections exactly like they did when they stole the 2020 election from Trump.

If it worked so nicely then....it will work in the future too.

Yes I know, it's all very depressing, but it's the truth.

Forum List

Back