Would you vote for Senator Kelly Ayotte in 2016?

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
Some think that Republican senator from New Hampshire Kelly Ayotte would be a good president in 2016. Would you vote for her over Hillary Clinton?

We get it. You hate women.
In fact, you would personally kill a Republican woman with your bare hands.
And were she pregnant, you would excise that fetus from her womb, eat it, and chase it with wine.

Yeah- we know your type around here.

Chase it with wine? Who the hell do you think I am!!!

I would chase it with some Pellegrino
Bitch please. :slap:

Depends on her stand on the issues I think that are important, her leadership skills and her character.

On the basis of those sets of skills, Hilary Clinton would not get my vote.

I would definitely consider it.

"Second Amendment: Kelly is a strong and passionate supporter of our citizens' individual right to keep and bear arms. Kelly supports nationwide recognition of concealed carry licenses in accordance with the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution. She believes the ability to carry a firearm is an individual protected civil right under the Second Amendment and that the right to self defense is a basic human right."

Source: 2010 Senate campaign website, ayotteforsenate.com, "Issues" , Jul 20, 2010

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Kelly_Ayotte_Gun_Control.htm
With an A rating from the NRA, that is certainly an excellent start.

"Second Amendment: Kelly is a strong and passionate supporter of our citizens' individual right to keep and bear arms. Kelly supports nationwide recognition of concealed carry licenses in accordance with the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution. She believes the ability to carry a firearm is an individual protected civil right under the Second Amendment and that the right to self defense is a basic human right."

Source: 2010 Senate campaign website, ayotteforsenate.com, "Issues" , Jul 20, 2010

She has 0 fucking experience. You must be joking

We've certainly had enough of the amateur hour bullshit. Let's get our heads screwed on straight and forget about the "anyone but Obama" nonsense and elect a capable person to run our country.

What kind of experience do you require?

What kind of experience do you require?
Are you serious? How bout some world stage experience? How bout a few years learning the ins & outs of politics in DC? How bout more than one term in her current position? How bout someone with some foreign policy experience? How bout more than a pretty face?

How bout we put forth someone with some knowledge to handle the events facing this nation rather than someone who's biggest challenge is balancing a single states needs?

A Washington Insider? That's the LAST thing I'm looking for in a candidate.

Hillary has all those things...do you think that will make her a great president?

Hahahahaha!!!

EXPERIENCE???
Obama... HAD NOT ONE SINGLE Executive experience before he became the Chief Executive Officer of the USA!

" Kelly served for five years as New Hampshire’s Attorney General – a position she was first appointed to by a Republican governor and twice reappointed to by a Democratic governor.
About
In the AG's position Kelly has executive experience in running the AG's office...hiring/firing/meeting budgets,etc.
NONE of which Obama had done before election to the USA CEO position!

Hahahahaha!!!

EXPERIENCE???
Obama... HAD NOT ONE SINGLE Executive experience before he became the Chief Executive Officer of the USA!

" Kelly served for five years as New Hampshire’s Attorney General – a position she was first appointed to by a Republican governor and twice reappointed to by a Democratic governor.
About
In the AG's position Kelly has executive experience in running the AG's office...hiring/firing/meeting budgets,etc.
NONE of which Obama had done before election to the USA CEO position!
Sounds like a replacement for Holder not Obama

Forum List

Back