Would You Own A Slave?

:rofl:

He just uses copious amounts of alcohol.

I see our young, Black Stud, knows exactly how to get her in chains.... Wonder if we should have the Police check his basement?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

They'd probably find a meth lab.

Is that the way they do it today.... Alchy was always hit or miss, hard to find that spot where she was uninhibited, yet fully conscious!
Yeah...all you have to do is hit a trailer park to find a meth head. Find a double wide...the whore will weigh less than you too!

After seeing this, I'd rather not!

bb938459e8779085e57e71b1d4746283e499e7eb844229e33931409d55dcdea1.jpg
Come on...she just needs a little make up.

Interesting question. Not one I really want to face up to, either. Why? You may ask?

It sure would be nice to have someone cook dinner, do the laundry, walk the dogs, go to the market. It would be nice to have someone to read to me, tuck me in, help me wash my hair when the RA flares up (like it has been the past 4 days) and in general be able to tell them "get me a cuppa hot tea then will you massage my hands cuz they hurt so bad" and they do it. Without having to pay them cuz i own them. On the other hand...OWNING another human being, even though I would be nice? *shudder*

Hi,

I just wanted to say that as far as I understand, there are different situations that are referred to as "slavery;" a person can WILLINGLY (MADE THE FREE CHOICE TO) be the servant of someone and can be referred to as a "slave." And a person can be FORCED AGAINST HIS/HER WILL to be the servant of someone and can be called a "slave." The evil is not in being a servant; the evil is in forcing someone against his/her will to be your servant. WILLING servants are being referred to as "modern day slaves" in some countries, if I understand correctly, in some people's writings, BUT THE EVIL OF AMERICAN SLAVERY IS THAT PEOPLE WERE FORCED AGAINST THEIR WILLS TO BE THE SERVANTS OF OTHERS.

No, I would not force someone against his or her will to be my servant but if someone WILLINGLY wanted to be my servant in return for whatever, yes I would have that type of "slave."

Peace.
A slave is not a worker that gets paid to work, they have no rights and are property JUST like in the OLD USA South. And guess where most of modern day slaves are? That's right in Black Africa. Remind us again how a couple thousand hung men over 100 years is equal to 1.5 million to 3 million men women and children butchered with machetes and knives in a couple years?

A slave is not a worker that gets paid to work, they have no rights and are property JUST like in the OLD USA South. And guess where most of modern day slaves are? That's right in Black Africa. Remind us again how a couple thousand hung men over 100 years is equal to 1.5 million to 3 million men women and children butchered with machetes and knives in a couple years?

Man, take your B.S. elsewhere lol; why would I trust people who have shown themselves to be as evil and race-hateful as Whites have shown themselves to be to tell me anything about what is happening in another country...get off my d*ck LOL and get a life.

Interesting question. Not one I really want to face up to, either. Why? You may ask?

It sure would be nice to have someone cook dinner, do the laundry, walk the dogs, go to the market. It would be nice to have someone to read to me, tuck me in, help me wash my hair when the RA flares up (like it has been the past 4 days) and in general be able to tell them "get me a cuppa hot tea then will you massage my hands cuz they hurt so bad" and they do it. Without having to pay them cuz i own them. On the other hand...OWNING another human being, even though I would be nice? *shudder*

I do it to my wife all the time.... that's why I said I'd go if alone! ...Yeah, she OWNS me!
icon_wink.gif

Man, take your B.S. elsewhere lol; why would I trust people who have shown themselves to be as evil and race-hateful as Whites have shown themselves to be to tell me anything about what is happening in another country...get off my d*ck LOL and get a life.
So you deny reality and expect to be taken seriously? Really? You deny Ida Amin,killed about 1 million of his people? You deny that close to 1 million were murdered by black thugs in the Congo and that Rwanda never happened? And you deny the fact that in black Africa blacks and whites are slaves and sold in local towns and cities?

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone? You might even justify that you wouldn't be mean to your slaves and if you didn't own them someone else would. Maybe someone not as nice as you.

And you own a company where the slaves cost you $10k a year each but a white worker would cost you $30k. We know right there every republican would say no brainer.

What if they were Isis captives? Assuming they wouldnt kill you in your sleep. Would you own one of bin Laden's lunch men?

Is this what basically happens when a rich american buys a mail order bride from a 3rd world country?
Depends.

What does she look like?

:spinner:

So you deny reality and expect to be taken seriously? Really? You deny Ida Amin,killed about 1 million of his people? You deny that close to 1 million were murdered by black thugs in the Congo and that Rwanda never happened? And you deny the fact that in black Africa blacks and whites are slaves and sold in local towns and cities?

Lol you really have a sh*tty brain...I said I don't trust everyone to give me my information; therefore, I cannot affirm the truth of all international news reports...that is not the definition of "denial," moron.

Do you have some kind of f*g attraction to Black men? Get off my n*ts and beat it...I'm not interested.

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone? You might even justify that you wouldn't be mean to your slaves and if you didn't own them someone else would. Maybe someone not as nice as you.

And you own a company where the slaves cost you $10k a year each but a white worker would cost you $30k. We know right there every republican would say no brainer.

What if they were Isis captives? Assuming they wouldnt kill you in your sleep. Would you own one of bin Laden's lunch men?

Is this what basically happens when a rich american buys a mail order bride from a 3rd world country?
Depends.

What does she look like?

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I sure wouldn't have any use for a dude.

Depends.

What does she look like?

Yeah...a chick is perfectly capable of mowing the grass....naked.

No, the question is do you beat out your competition in a planter economy or do you allow them to beat you (Slaves were too untrustworthy to operate heavy machinery so I'll put this in the context of a planter economy). If slavery were legal and we still had a planter economy then those planters who wanted to go beyond subsistence farming would necessarily need to buy slaves to remain competitive or stay out of the market. Of course, there are a number of schools of historical thought on this. Either way, if you went into heavy production of sugar or cotton (spending most of your natural life in perpetual debt), then slavery is a no brainer. Especially when your competitors are doing it.

Your question is not as easy as it may seem.

I hear the invention of the cotton gin changed everything.

Depends.

What does she look like?

Lawn? I need to redecorate My bedroom.......:muahaha:

Depends.

What does she look like?

Lawn? I need to redecorate My bedroom.......:muahaha:

Oh she'd learn to be a muli tasker right quick....:eusa_whistle:

No, the question is do you beat out your competition in a planter economy or do you allow them to beat you (Slaves were too untrustworthy to operate heavy machinery so I'll put this in the context of a planter economy). If slavery were legal and we still had a planter economy then those planters who wanted to go beyond subsistence farming would necessarily need to buy slaves to remain competitive or stay out of the market. Of course, there are a number of schools of historical thought on this. Either way, if you went into heavy production of sugar or cotton (spending most of your natural life in perpetual debt), then slavery is a no brainer. Especially when your competitors are doing it.

Your question is not as easy as it may seem.
I'd go for automation. Machines are much cheaper and loads more efficient. Machinery doesn't fall prey to unionization, either.

I guess all of our children should seek engineering degrees. Now lets look up the number of black children pursuing degrees in engineering. .. .. .. oh my .... .. African American Studies? Tisk Tisk. I suppose there is a reason there are no black Fields Medal Winners.

Even in the white schools only so many are going to be good at math and sciences.

But they should encourage more math and sciences and scholarships etc..

Forum List

Back