Would you date a Gypsy woman from Eastern Europe?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Probably not as fanatical white nationalist but if you are just Republican or Moderately Conservative? I met online on AncestryDNA a Roma female from Bulgaria who married an American Trumpster, and she moved to America.

Roma Gypsy Girl band from Serbia, they are feminists, but thats what gypsy women in serbia look like if you didnt know

Probably not as fanatical white nationalist but if you are just Republican or Moderately Conservative? I met online on AncestryDNA a Roma female from Bulgaria who married an American Trumpster, and she moved to America.

Roma Gypsy Girl band from Serbia, they are feminists, but thats what gypsy women in serbia look like if you didnt know

[/QOops.

Depends on if her dick was bigger than @aaronleland

I don't know about Roma girls in general but I'd walk barefoot over broken glass to be with some of the Romanian hotties I've seen. DAYUM!

Probably would not. It's a long dang way, and PJ would not put up with it.
Some of them are kind of spooky:
1643355264819.png

others, not so much:
1643355319831.png

I wouldn't want to end up like him:
1643355385667.png

Forum List

Back