Would today's 'liberals' have voted for Bill Clinton?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015

I remember when Bill Clinton made a speech about how we got to crack down on illegal immigration and he won back to back terms. Obama does the opposite and he wins back to back terms. Would today's democrats have voted for Bill Clinton?

Your title says "would today's liberals"... your OP says "would today's democrats [sic]"

--- which do you want?

I remember when Bill Clinton made a speech about how we got to crack down on illegal immigration and he won back to back terms. Obama does the opposite and he wins back to back terms. Would today's democrats have voted for Bill Clinton?

Twice

Over HW? Sure. Over Dole? Probably also, yes. Over Herr Drumpf, or Rafael? Definitely!

Well I voted for Bill Clinton and I would vote for him again today.

Compare him to the clowns driving the GOP clown car this primary campaign and Bill looks likes Moses compared to them.

Today's "liberals" tried to pass immigration reform a couple years ago but today's GOP shot it down.

Bill Clinton's one extraordinary talent, as far as I could tell, was to know what his audience wanted to hear, and to say that in a fairly convincing manner, without any regard for whether it was true or whether it was what he believed. He is, as his colleague Bob Kerry glowingly praised him, “an unusually good liar”.

If he were running for President today, the lies he would tell now might be different from the lies he told in the 1990s, but modern day liberals would embrace them now just as they did then.

Heck yeah they would. They don't care that wild bill said that obama would have been fetching him coffee 10 years ago. They'll look the other way on one of their racist own. PS. I voted for him but wouldn't now.

Heck yeah they would. They don't care that wild bill said that obama would have been fetching him coffee 10 years ago. They'll look the other way on one of their racist own. PS. I voted for him but wouldn't now.

Of course he said that, and it was true. He never said he thought that is the way it should have been, only that that is the way it was back then.

How is that statement "racist"?

Of course he said that, and it was true. He never said he thought that is the way it should have been, only that that is the way it was back then.

Uh huh, yeah. Wild bill was just your good ol boy racist. He didn't mean anything with those racist slurs. Sure thing.

A black man fetching a white man his coffee. Lol.

Yes. That one. How is it "racist"?

You do understand what "racist" means, right?

Sure do and am enjoying watching the contortions. I specifically enjoy the hillary busting out some southern dialect to african americans as she lectures them on pauls letter to the gallatians. Lol. Yes sir, just all love. Lol.

Last edited:

I see you have never been to a restaurant..

Thats legalized slavery. I put myself through college fetching people food. I was paid for it though and wasnt thrashed at the end of the shift.

I see you have never been to a restaurant..

Thats legalized slavery. I put myself through college fetching people food. I was paid for it though and wasnt thrashed at the end of the shift.
Do you still yell Jackson in the restaurant?

Forum List

Back