Would America Win In A War With Russia

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Its a sign of an inferior culture. Note that only the US has nuked anyone.

And ended a war in doing so
Thats the type of inferior thinking I was referring to.

That is no reply....This is in the CDZ. Stop with the insults.
Yes it is a reply. Its not an insult. Its exactly the type of inferior thinking I was referring to. "Ending a war" with someone else is no reason to kill innocents.The war could have been won without using the nuclear option.

You say another poster has 'inferior thinking' which has nothing to do with the OP. That is an insult.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

That's what happens when you attack another nation unprovoked.
No one in the south pacific attacked anyone. They just happened to be somewhere that the US didnt care about harming as the results of their bombings.

The thread is about the outcome of a Russian/U.S. war.

:lmao:

Its a sign of an inferior culture. Note that only the US has nuked anyone.

And ended a war in doing so

That is no reply....This is in the CDZ. Stop with the insults.
Yes it is a reply. Its not an insult. Its exactly the type of inferior thinking I was referring to. "Ending a war" with someone else is no reason to kill innocents.The war could have been won without using the nuclear option.

You say another poster has 'inferior thinking' which has nothing to do with the OP. That is an insult.
Inferior thinking is the entire point of this thread. No one wins a nuclear war. There is only loss especially with the types of nuclear weapons currently in existence.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

That's what happens when you attack another nation unprovoked.
No one in the south pacific attacked anyone. They just happened to be somewhere that the US didnt care about harming as the results of their bombings.

:lmao:

Another 'laughing face' non answer....Please post your thoughts.

Let's see...

A few months ago Russia told Israel not to enter Syrian air space.
Russia then knocked down 2 Israeli Fighter Jets over Syria.
A week later Israel knocked out an Iranian Base protected by Russia's superior radar.
The next day Russia shut the fuck up.
You think Russia is ready to take on the US?

Inferior thinking is the entire point of this thread. No one wins a nuclear war. There is only loss especially with the types of nuclear weapons currently in existence.

I never said it would be a nuclear war. Do you think either Russia or the U.S. would risk a nuclear war? Honestly, what do you think?

In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.
------------------------------- i think the USA would win with lots of casualties on all sides . There would be lots of rebuilding in big cities if they were even worth rebuilding .

I never said it would be a nuclear war. Do you think either Russia or the U.S. would risk a nuclear war? Honestly, what do you think?
If there was a war it would be nuclear. Its simply the way inferior cultures think. I have no faith one side or the other would not use nuclear weapons. Look at the history of both countries. Both are chronically criminal countries that want to win at all costs.

No, not with all the girlie men homos and liberals.

People are scared to speak up. Don't underestimate the Russian people. They kicked Hitler's ass. Those are some tuff people. They are not as privileged and spoiled a society as Americans are. The USA would have a very large defector rate, running to Canada and Mexico.
Most liberals would probably refuse service and instead probably help Russia having been indoctrinated to believe America is the greatest evil on Earth.

Besides, Putin would probably use nukes first, then noone wins

Let's see...

A few months ago Russia told Israel not to enter Syrian air space.
Russia then knocked down 2 Israeli Fighter Jets over Syria.
A week later Israel knocked out an Iranian Base protected by Russia's superior radar.
The next day Russia shut the fuck up.
You think Russia is ready to take on the US?

The Jews don't play

If there was a war it would be nuclear. Its simply the way inferior cultures think.

We've been at war in Afghanistan fore almost 2 decades now and so far, the country still exists. We could just turn their sand into glass. Why do you suppose we don't do that? Do you think the Russians would contemplate such an action? You do know they didn't when they were in Afghanistan.

People are scared to speak up. Don't underestimate the Russian people. They kicked Hitler's ass. Those are some tuff people. They are not as privileged and spoiled a society as Americans are. The USA would have a very large defector rate, running to Canada and Mexico.
Most liberals would probably refuse service and instead probably help Russia having been indoctrinated to believe America is the greatest evil on Earth.

Yes, Hitler sure got his ass handed to him by Russia. Thanks for your thought out reply.

If there was a war it would be nuclear. Its simply the way inferior cultures think.

We've been at war in Afghanistan fore almost 2 decades now and so far, the country still exists. We could just turn their sand into glass. Why do you suppose we don't do that? Do you think the Russians would contemplate such an action? You do know they didn't when they were in Afghanistan.
My first thought would be they dont see Afghanistan as a true threat. They can sell that fable to the american public and therefore make more money. However since you cried about me mentioning Japan and the south pacific you may want to get back on topic.

Besides, Putin would probably use nukes first, then noone wins

Without US lend lease and aid plus Hitler's meddling the German /Soviet war could have ended much differently.

But the Soviets did fight with heart. Nasty nasty business that was

DEFINE "WIN".

You mean who would suffer the least damage? Who would have the most people left alive?

Putin can flip the nuke button in a seconds notice. The USA has channels to go through.
Putin could launch nukes, Progressives would roll bulldozers over our silos a few seconds later.

HELL no....noone could win a war with Russia because it would mean TEOTWAWKI

Forum List

Back