worried that Beto is a bad performer on the stump. just make small talk about the oppressive heat & how bad the Dallas Cowboys are playing & get out!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I just realized why I watch so many Beto rallies, when I could give his stump speech myself at this point. It's to remind myself, in the face of so many crushing defeats past and (maybe? likely?) future, that he could be president one day

But i worry his message doesn't connect with Republicans in a Republican-majority state

He already tried going for the Presidency it didn’t work out very well nor is his run for Governor working that well RCP has him down 9 points with just over two weeks to go.

Last edited:
I just realized why I watch so many Beto rallies, when I could give his stump speech myself at this point. It's to remind myself, in the face of so many crushing defeats past and (maybe? likely?) future, that he could be president one day

But i worry his message doesn't connect with Republicans in a Republican-majority state

And why should it connect? He's an Irish guy pretending to be Hispanic, which is insulting to conservative Hispanic voters.

1666631539734.png

• Banned
maybe i'm wrong? check this out:

Breaking: New Texas Governor Poll

Abbott: 48%
Beto: 45%

Forum List

Back