Wonder what happened to the Afghan CIA station chief that the Obuma bunglers outed?

"The list had been compiled by U.S. military officials for the White House press office..."

So it wasn't Obama who wrote the list? But you're going to blame Obama anyway, right?

Harry-Truman-quote-260x300.jpg

Harry would understand what you don't, you blame the guy responsible, not the messenger.

They released what was released to them! That's their job in this case. You're blaming the mailman for the letter bomb, and all he did was deliver it, which is his JOB!

You kill someone accidentally, you're charged with a crime. Circumstances dictate the severity of that crime.:D

The killer in this case was the Military, since they wrote the damn list and sent it to the White House, for release.

And in most accidental killings no one is charged with anything. There's nothing to change, it's an accident, as in this case.

No, in this case obuma's staff released it to the press 6,000 of them worldwide!

And the crime depends on the circumstances!

I've said it before ... a name in Afghanistan is irrelevant if you're AMERICAN.. being an American automatically paints a target on your head ... wearing an Akbar Mohammed name tag doesn't increase you chances in the least ... the guy was in the phone book and his name was leaked so the Taliban looked it up, and now he's in deep caca ..

lol

You kill someone accidentally, you're charged with a crime. Circumstances dictate the severity of that crime.:D

The killer in this case was the Military, since they wrote the damn list and sent it to the White House, for release.

And in most accidental killings no one is charged with anything. There's nothing to change, it's an accident, as in this case.

No, in this case obuma's staff released it to the press 6,000 of them worldwide!

They could have released it to every person in the world. That matters not a damn since they didn't write the list, it was given to them. Stop blaming the mailman for the ugly socks your sister sent you.

I said it before, Obama outed the station chief because he was against releasing 6 Jihadists

AFTER the Military approved the list ... pesky circumstances

Of course the far left is going to ignore this, their programming tells them do to so.

Now take this same bit, put an (R) next to the name and suddenly their programming goes nuts...

The military made a list of names and gave it to Obama, now you want to blame Obama for that list.

Fucking morons.

They could have released it to every person in the world. That matters not a damn since they didn't write the list, it was given to them. Stop blaming the mailman for the ugly socks your sister sent you.

Then why rerelease the list with his name taken out?

Because someone, with a military or CIA background I suspect, called up and said Holy Shit, you can't release that, at which point they said but we got it from the military and the person said Okay fine, but they fucked up so pull the damn list, and they did but the damage had already been done. It was a bad list, that they didn't make. They simply did as expected, they got it from the military and they sent it out. That's what they do.

Of course the far left is going to ignore this, their programming tells them do to so.

Now take this same bit, put an (R) next to the name and suddenly their programming goes nuts...

Sarah Palin could have published the list personally and it wouldn't change who screwed up, the people WHO MADE THE LIST!

Because someone, with a military or CIA background I suspect, called up and said Holy Shit, you can't release that, at which point they said but we got it from the military and the person said Okay fine, but they fucked up so pull the damn list, and they did but the damage had already been done. It was a bad list, that they didn't make. They simply did as expected, they got it from the military and they sent it out. That's what they do.

Of course obuma released it. Period!

Of course the far left is still up in arms about a woman sitting behind a desk in Washington.

The far left wanted heads to roll over that one, yet are non existent on this one.

It is amazing what a letter in the alphabet can do to the programmed far left mind set.

The White House released it, as they were supposed to. Why don't you get mad at the people who created it, and should have known better, in the first place? That's what a rational person would do but oh no, you'd rather blame anyone but the Military who fucked up in this case.

It's a dead story my little drones. All rational people can see the obvious, that the Military fucked up and sent out a bad list which was then released by the White House, exactly as expected. Welcome to Shit Happens...

It's a dead story my little drones. All rational people can see the obvious, that the Military fucked up and sent out a bad list which was then released by the White House, exactly as expected. Welcome to Shit Happens...

Damn, I hate to use that old subversives cliché, but it really is appropriate here, after the POTUS said "The BUCK stops with him"...WE WIN!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Damn, I hate to use that old subversives cliché, but it really is appropriate here, after the POTUS said "The BUCK stops with him"...WE WIN!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

V wants us to fire the waiter for tables one though five, because the guy on table six didn't get his danish. The waiter for table six he likes.

V wants us to fire the waiter for tables one though five, because the guy on table six didn't get his danish. The waiter for table six he likes.

Yes, another one of your insightful, comebacks! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:...POTUS said, and you saw it, the buck stops with him, HE OWNS IT!

Forum List

Back