Wonder what happened to the Afghan CIA station chief that the Obuma bunglers outed?

Damn, I hate to use that old subversives cliché, but it really is appropriate here, after the POTUS said "The BUCK stops with him"...WE WIN!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

V wants us to fire the waiter for tables one though five, because the guy on table six didn't get his danish. The waiter for table six he likes.

Yes, another one of your insightful, comebacks! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:...POTUS said, and you saw it, the buck stops with him, HE OWNS IT!
Yep, but it wasn't his fault, nor that anyone else at the White House.

Last edited:
Damn, I hate to use that old subversives cliché, but it really is appropriate here, after the POTUS said "The BUCK stops with him"...WE WIN!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

V wants us to fire the waiter for tables one though five, because the guy on table six didn't get his danish. The waiter for table six he likes.

Yes, another one of your insightful, comebacks! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:...POTUS said, and you saw it, the buck stops with him, HE OWNS IT!

Talking with the far left is like talking with a two year old.

They never want to take blame, but sure want to cast as much as they can.

Casting blame is what V is doing, just not at the right people, the ones who created the list the White House sent out.

Casting blame is what V is doing, just not at the right people, the ones who created the list the White House sent out.

What don't you understand here PainyMyShit?...The POTUS in that video states IN ENGLISH, that the buck stops with him, did he kill OBL? Did he swap 5 terrorists for a deserter? Is the IRS under the Executive branch of the Government, ie. Obama? Damn, you are one sad little piss ant!

What don't you understand here PainyMyShit?...The POTUS in that video states IN ENGLISH, that the buck stops with him, did he kill OBL? Did he swap 5 terrorists for a deserter? Is the IRS under the Executive branch of the Government, ie. Obama? Damn, you are one sad little piss ant!
Just because it happened on his watch doesn't make it his fault. You are still blaming the mailman, for bringing you mail you don't like.

Just because it happened on his watch doesn't make it his fault. You are still blaming the mailman, for bringing you mail you don't like.

And you still DENY what he plainly said.... suspension of disbelief!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And you still DENY what he plainly said.... suspension of disbelief!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I'm not denying anything. I'm laying blame where it belongs, on the military who created the list.

That's why this story didn't go anywhere, there was nowhere to go.

Last edited:

I'm not denying anything. I'm laying blame where it belongs, on the military who created the list.

Wrong as usual, POTUS takes all the credit, he also takes all the blame...PERIOD! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Wrong as usual, POTUS takes all the credit, he also takes all the blame...PERIOD! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
He doesn't take either, but what happens on his watch happens on his watch. It goes with the job.

He doesn't take either, but what happens on his watch happens on his watch. It goes with the job.

Of course it does....you fools blamed Bush for high gas prices, now gas is higher than under Bush, and not a fucking word.... now why is that besides the feckless Republican's don't have a clue about running a winning political party!

Of course it does....you fools blamed Bush for high gas prices, now gas is higher than under Bush, and not a fucking word.... now why is that besides the feckless Republican's don't have a clue about running a winning political party!

The President doesn't set gas prices, and the White House isn't filled with gas and oil guys making a buck so there's nothing interesting to report on.

And the party isn't winning because the party can't find enough voters who think 1952 was such a great year that we should all live that way again...

The President doesn't set gas prices, and the White House isn't filled with gas and oil guys making a buck so there's nothing interesting to report on.

And the party isn't winning because the party can't find enough voters who think 1952 was such a great year that we should all live that way again...

Wrong again, don't you get tired of being wrong consistently?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFl6bxxDW3c]2007: Nancy Pelosi blames Bush for high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFl6bxxDW3c]2007: Nancy Pelosi blames Bush for high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]
I'm not wrong at all. He doesn't set the price of gas regardless of who blames him, and it's a non-issue because there's no big group of gas and oil guys around the White House.

I expected more outrage!​

Of course you do.

But here's the thing.

Joe Average American Just wants us the fuck out of Afghanistan. He wants this yesterday. He doesn't want one more dollar spent on that clusterfuck, he doesn't want one more set of boots on the ground.

He really doesn't care that reporters know what the Taliban probably figured out years ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFl6bxxDW3c"]2007: Nancy Pelosi blames Bush for high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]
I'm not wrong at all. He doesn't set the price of gas regardless of who blames him, and it's a non-issue because there's no big group of gas and oil guys around the White House.

Of course you are as the Piglosi video shows...the subversives blamed Bush, and now with a higher price they don't blame the obomanation...it's called HYPOCRISY, and you scum have it in spades! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

I expected more outrage!​

Of course you do.

But here's the thing.

Joe Average American Just wants us the fuck out of Afghanistan. He wants this yesterday. He doesn't want one more dollar spent on that clusterfuck, he doesn't want one more set of boots on the ground.

He really doesn't care that reporters know what the Taliban probably figured out years ago.

Yes, we see what that policy of you commie scum has done to Iraq, now with that country falling apart and looking more and more like a huge Jihad training ground.... you fucking idiots NEVER think of the unforeseen circumstances your fucked up policies bring with them!

Afghanistan is next, and then the rest of the ME, of course you never think about these terrorists turning off the oil, and causing havoc in the Western world.... Such short sighted morons! :cuckoo:

[

Yes, we see what that policy of you commie scum has done to Iraq, now with that country falling apart and looking more and more like a huge Jihad training ground.... you fucking idiots NEVER think of the unforeseen circumstances your fucked up policies bring with them!

Afghanistan is next, and then the rest of the ME, of course you never think about these terrorists turning off the oil, and causing havoc in the Western world.... Such short sighted morons! :cuckoo:

Guy, the Iraq Task Force that Bush convened saw this happening 8 years ago. That was before Obama got into office. They realized that if the Sunnis were not brought into the political process, they'd try to declare their own state and the Kurds would follow suit.

Iraq Study Group Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, most lazy people never read past the first paragraph.

[

Guy, the Iraq Task Force that Bush convened saw this happening 8 years ago. That was before Obama got into office. They realized that if the Sunnis were not brought into the political process, they'd try to declare their own state and the Kurds would follow suit.

Iraq Study Group Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, most lazy people never read past the first paragraph.

You don't need a study report to look back at history, and realize that, as with S. Korea, we should have never left Iraq! You want a stabilized area, WE must stabilize it. Besides, Iraq has the OIL that we could have taken to pay for everything, and GIVE THE FAMILIES of soldiers killed and wounded a PENSION or DEATH BENEFIT that would substantially ease the burden on our war hero's, and there kin!

Forum List

Back