Woman's verbal abuse blamed on Trump

Louisville has experienced a massive Latino influx.

Like any other racial segment, it has it's good people and not so good people.

The Latino demographic has brought a lot of it's drug problems with it.

The Hispanic drug crowd seems to have a sense of 'entitlement' about it...

... neighborhood drive-by traffic and shootings, obnoxiously loud music...

... are standard fare for those who have to live in the same area with them.

The police do very little to stop the harassment.

My guess is that the lady either lives in such a neighborhood...

... or has moved to get away from the Latin lunacy...

... and doesn't want to encounter it elsewhere.

Only someone who has had to endure the Hispanic harrassment...

... will understand where she is coming from.

Many of our new 'guests' from the south...

... are neighbors from Hell.

It has nothing to do with Trump...

... it has been going on since the beginning...

... of Obama's second term in office.

Last edited:
The Hispanic drug crowd seems to have a sense of 'entitlement' about it....

That entitlement thing is an attitude I see a lot among people of color. College students too. I remember being in a long line at Walmart with a black girl who was acting like she was too cool for school so I raised my voice and said: "Hey girl, how about you get your butt in gear and do your job. We got a lot of people waiting here". She looked at me in disbelief - like I just stepped on her crown.

I don't know what set this woman off. Maybe she was just fed up.

The woman who lost her temper was waiting in line only to have the taco queen walk past the civilized people waiting and get served at the counter. When confronted, she spoke no English.

There are no charges to bring. The woman did not break the law. Everyone that was standing,in line should have thrown their merchandise at the illegal and left.

The Hispanic drug crowd seems to have a sense of 'entitlement' about it....

That entitlement thing is an attitude I see a lot among people of color. College students too. I remember being in a long line at Walmart with a black girl who was acting like she was too cool for school so I raised my voice and said: "Hey girl, how about you get your butt in gear and do your job. We got a lot of people waiting here". She looked at me in disbelief - like I just stepped on her crown.

I don't know what set this woman off. Maybe she was just fed up.
I was at the grocery store when a number of customers were waiting for a butcher at the meat counter. We asked a young black employee if she could tell the floor manager that there was no one at the meat counter. She unloaded on us. It's not her job, she's no slave. As she walked away I elevated my voice just a bit. Not a shout just a bit louder. "This store is so lucky to have such a diligent and conscientious employee. "
She got the manager, and told him that I had attacked her with racial slurs. All those waiting had a good giggle.

She's still there. Still doing nothing. That's what affirmative action workers do.

Be warned. Calling a black person diligent and conscientious is a racial attack.

Yeah, dey closed the Jefferson Mall early last night - the one where the lady told off the Hispexicans...
icon_omg.gif

Mall fights send post-holiday shoppers scrambling for exits
December 27, 2016 -- Fights broke out at malls around the country Monday night sending shoppers, who were looking for post-holiday deals, scrambling for the exits.
No one was seriously injured in the mall melees, which, during the panic, also prompted numerous false reports of gunfire. Police in Ohio told Cleveland.com that officers used pepper spray to disperse a large crowd following a fight at an upscale shopping mall in Beachwood, just outside of Cleveland. A report of shots fired was later determined to be unfounded. One male juvenile was arrested for allegedly trying to hit an officer during the incident, which police said appeared to have been "loosely organized on social media."

There were similar disturbances at malls around the country including in New York, New Jersey and North Carolina, where chaos erupted at a mall in Fayetteville and emergency medical personnel were called in to assist someone who had a medical episode while fleeing. In Memphis, Tennessee, police arrested several people following fights at two malls there. No one was injured and no gunshots were fired, despite reports indicating otherwise. "Somebody yelled 'gun!' and youths stampeded through the mall," Deputy Chief Terry Landrum told The Commercial Appeal.

Police in Aurora, Colorado, near Denver, evacuated a mall due to multiple skirmishes. The trouble reportedly began during an arrest when an unruly crowd surrounded the scene. Aurora police spokesman Sgt. Chris Amsler said that as the suspect was being taking into custody, the crowd, which mushroomed in size to about 500 people, advanced on the officer and fights broke out. Five juveniles were arrested. No one was hurt.

In Aurora, Illinois, outside of Chicago, a mall there was temporarily shut down due to a large disturbance. Videos posted on Twitter showed mall security trying to get the situation under control. There was no official word on whether any of the fights, which were also reported in Arizona, Texas, Indiana and Connecticut, were connected.

Mall fights send post-holiday shoppers scrambling for exits

I caught this story a few days ago, and my original understanding was that the Hispanic woman who went in front of her was only joining her friend who was already in front of the woman. I think all of us have routinely did this.

The troubling and CHILLING part is she could now face charges. That is frightening that a government would seek to silence this mild form of hate speech.

The mall has banned her, that should be more than sufficient.

Forum List

Back