Woman Who Lied to Police About 3 Black Men Raping and Kidnapping Her Faces Zero Years in Prison

The actual conversation with the police went like this...

"What happened?"

"I accidentally cut myself, and..."

"Did three black men rape you?"

"No. I was in the woods and..."

"And three black men raped you?"

"No. Why do you keep saying that?"

"Just tell us three black men raped you."

"But they didn't..."

"This c*nt is being difficult."

No worries. It's called preventative custody and based on Napoleonic law. If da nigga in jail da ****** can't fuckup

She should do time... that is a serious accusation.

I mostly agree. Though I do wonder if we are dealing with some serious mental issues.

Though in that case, she should be institutionalized.

At least she didn't give a name so no one's life was seriously screwed up.

I noted that the article pulled a normal liberal stunt of blurring the lines between what was reported and a fantasy the writer had about her reasons for what she did, and the details of the false accusation.

They do time for nothing while white scum can get away with anything.
Justice system is a mess.
I doubt there will ever be a day where true scum will pay for their crimes.

They do time for nothing while white scum can get away with anything.
Justice system is a mess.
I doubt there will ever be a day where true scum will pay for their crimes.

This woman got off. But don't kid yourself, there are a lot of true scum in the prisons.

I mostly agree. Though I do wonder if we are dealing with some serious mental issues.

I noted that the article pulled a normal liberal stunt of blurring the lines between what was reported and a fantasy the writer had about her reasons for what she did, and the details of the false accusation.
Bullshit. The first 3 Black guys in a 25 mile radius were in danger of getting shot for "resisting arrest".

Bullshit. The first 3 Black guys in a 25 mile radius were in danger of getting shot for "resisting arrest".

By who? THe cops who are the ones that didn't believe her and broke her story?

Forum List

Back