Woman Displays Hate For Her Elderly Neighbor Through The Signs In Her Own Yard.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I heard about this on the noon time news today. Go here for the story. To me, if enough people complain about what's been done, the lady who put up the signs should be ordered to remove them.

God bless you and the elderly lady always!!!

Holly

One sign read, ”Started with telling my kids they can’t put up a tent in their own yard.”

SO many immature people today. Grow up, ignore her and put your tent up.

I heard about this on the noon time news today. Go here for the story. To me, if enough people complain about what's been done, the lady who put up the signs should be ordered to remove them.

Holly
I just looked. I didn't see anything. That is at the other end of the state, but somebody had profanity laced political sigh in Munford, TN on this end and there was no cure for that either. For a spouse, yelling it, it's abuse. In court, you are probably going to jail, and maybe for cussing an officer over a ticket, but saw nothing about signs. Obscene pictures, yes. Profane language, no.

Sounds like these nieghbors need a tall wooden fence between them. I'm glad I have no nieghbors.

Very true, big fences make good neighbors, there is no deying that. I have neighbors but they are very quiet decent and nice people. oh......and I have fences also.;)

Holly
First amendment, Holly.

What if I decide a Trump sign is obscene?

You gotta let the old biddy show her ass.

She should have no problem getting an 8 ft. privacy fence installed, that's what you need, the good thing is her lot keeps them pretty far away. Those fruit loops have mental problems, and I feel really sorry for that poor lady. No one deserves neighbors like those.

I just looked. I didn't see anything. That is at the other end of the state, but somebody had profanity laced political sigh in Munford, TN on this end and there was no cure for that either. For a spouse, yelling it, it's abuse. In court, you are probably going to jail, and maybe for cussing an officer over a ticket, but saw nothing about signs. Obscene pictures, yes. Profane language, no.
The story that my link takes you to is about two ladies in the city of Dandridge which is not far from the Pigeon Forge area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does the issue of signs and alleged hatred in a Tennessee neighborhood compare with the ongoing demonstrations in the neighborhood of a Supreme Court Justice? I don't think so.

I've been binge watching "Fear Thy Neighbor" all evening. Sometimes these feuds don't end until someone is murdered, usually for some stupid reason.

A huge red flag in this case is that the police have been called on multiple occasions. That's a bad sign.

Holly

Doesn't make sense. Sheriff might be wrong.

Forum List

Back