With the election over all peace in the world rediscovered

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Problem was the POTUS all along. With Trump out of the way simple answers to COVID, riots, racism, impeachments and such fell right onto our laps. Trump was also responsible for economic collapse, and he may have grabbed a pussy as well. Let's hope we never make that mistake again.

Just stay away from running Hillary and the GOP will not try to match her crappiness with an equal or greater crappiness in their candidate.

The vaccines expedited by Trump are working great. The infection rate is dropping fast. You're welcome!

1611787644382.png

No thanks to the Biden administration, you're welcome.
1611787731757.png

Just stay away from running Hillary and the GOP will not try to match her crappiness with an equal or greater crappiness in their candidate.

I agree. If we had Xidon in the first place none of this shit would have happened, and he'd be on his second term of righteousness.

Fellow lefties: do you ever have that random moment in a day when you realize with glee “holy shit, I almost forgot that orange moron isn’t president anymore!”

Ah, it feels great.

Last edited:
The vaccines expedited by Trump are working great. The infection rate is dropping fast. You're welcome!

View attachment 449398

View attachment 449400

That can't be it. March through Oct. we were on lockdown with close to 25K new cases a day. Yesterday there were 155K
Two different curves from this site. One is estimated infections, and the other is confirmed infections. They both fall of a cliff after the vaccines were distributed.
1611788738650.png

View attachment 449398

View attachment 449400

That can't be it. March through Oct. we were on lockdown with close to 25K new cases a day. Yesterday there were 155K
Two different curves from this site. One is estimated infections, and the other is confirmed infections. They both fall of a cliff after the vaccines were distributed.
View attachment 449419

But that can't be it. They shut the country down TIGHT with 25Kish cases a day, we had to reach the hundreds of thousands a day to consider normalizing the normal again.

View attachment 449398

View attachment 449400

View attachment 449419

Biden and Dems will steal the credit. Hell they stole the election they will steal anything.

Fellow, lefties: do you ever have that random moment in a day when you realize with glee “holy shit, I almost forgot that orange moron isn’t president anymore!”

Ah, it feels great.

I smell the rotted festering stench of liberal troll ^^^
^^^^sore loser.

LOL Dems and Biden can't do shit in the senate without our approval. :itsok:
I feel pretty good about the nuclear option actually.

Fellow, lefties: do you ever have that random moment in a day when you realize with glee “holy shit, I almost forgot that orange moron isn’t president anymore!”

Ah, it feels great.

^^^^sore loser.

Not going to happen, 2 dems have already assured McConnel they won't support it so the Dems goose is cooked.

View attachment 449398

View attachment 449400

View attachment 449419

But that can't be it. They shut the country down TIGHT with 25Kish cases a day, we had to reach the hundreds of thousands a day to consider normalizing the normal again.

Yes that is it. Here is the Johns Hopkins dashboard site with the same numbers:

1611790454359.png

Ah, it feels great.

^^^^sore loser.

Two democrat senators both said no to the nuclear option, Manchin (WV) and Sinema (AZ).
Manchin should actually switch parties like the WV governor did.
The democrats' Green New Deal policy is a death sentence for WV.

Ah, it feels great.

^^^^sore loser.

Not going to happen, 2 dems have already assured McConnel they won't support it so the Dems goose is cooked.
Manchin won’t get rid of the 60 majority in general. The senate dems can still pass CERTAIN bills with a 51 majority per year.

Forum List

Back