With Biden On Ropes, Gabbard Emerges As Rational Voice

Gabbard is dishonest.

How does she suit up to defend our country after hanging out with her best friends who hate our country, flag, and freedom.

She's lying to one or the other.

So she makes sense on one issue. She's still one of the loony liberals who supports ObamaCare and wants Medicare for all.

And why would a moderate or conservative support Yang? He wants to give money to Democrat voters for not working.

No offense intended but I think America isn't ready for a Hindu president. Gabbard's claim of being a "combat veteran" is a bit exaggerated. She was a National Guard clerk in an area in the Mid East known for attacks but apparently never fired a shot in anger. She was criticized by the Military for campaigning in uniform.

Gabbard is the Ron Paul of the Democrats. Rational and sane and probably not bought and paid for, and that’s why she languishes under 5%. They don’t want her anywhere near the Oval Office for the same reasons they didn’t want Paul there and for at least SOME of the same reasons they don’t want trump in there. And when I say “they” I’m not just talking about the dems.

Rational? Ever heard her pontificate on her particular form of Hinduism? She gets pretty worked up and emotional, and more than a little defensive.
More worked up and emotional than someone who’s fanatical about their Islam or their Christianity? I’m not saying she’d make a good president because she wouldn’t. She’s still a liberal.

LOL, poor Tulsi, nothing spells "death of a presidential nomination bid" like the loyal lemmings of the other political crime family going all gah-gah over you.

She's about to get Jon Huntsman'd.

I think she gets too much credit simply because she isnt as loony as the other dems.
She is still a gun grabbing, illegal immigrant and free shit loving Democrat.

When are you going to start paying for the wars? Trump's bail outs? Or do you still believe all of that should be "free"?

I think she gets too much credit simply because she isnt as loony as the other dems.

When are you going to start paying for the wars? Trump's bail outs? Or do you still believe all of that should be "free"?
Republicans like free shit and debt too.
I despise the entire duopoly.
There is no "gotcha" with me. I think you missed my point. She is no different than the other dems, she just isnt a complete moon bat

There is no "gotcha" with me. I think you missed my point. She is no different than the other dems, she just isnt a complete moon bat

Sanders paid for every one of his programs.

They always have ways to pay for their unconstitutional programs.
Until they dont.

Until they dont.

The Constitution restricts what the government can do. Nowhere does it restrict the government from programs like UHC. Go ahead, take Medicare to the courts. You will get nowhere so your arguments are 100% dissmissable.

Until they dont.

The Constitution restricts what the government can do. Nowhere does it restrict the government from programs like UHC. Go ahead, take Medicare to the courts. You will get nowhere so your arguments are 100% dissmissable.
Nope, not universal healthcare.
Rent control? Abortion funding to other countries? Gun grabbing?
Green new deal? Eliminating debt? And then all his bullshit about forcing "equality?" No bro. No can do. Unconstitutional.

And Medicare is completely unconstituional. Idc what the court say. The constitution is very clear.
Also, I stated UHC was constitutional but now that I think about it, it isnt. I was referring to the general welfare clause, but that meant equal treatment of liberties to all that traveled to other states. I mean, technically.. as that's what the founders said :dunno:

Also nope, the constitution gave the federal govt a list of enumerated powers. None of Bernie's platform is covered except for taxation. But what he wants to apply it to isnt constitutional.

Until they dont.

Green new deal? Eliminating debt? And then all his bullshit about forcing "equality?" No bro. No can do. Unconstitutional.

Good luck.

Until they dont.

Good luck.
Lol that's always your argument.
"Its the way it is"
How cuckish of you.
You weren't born in the 30s in germany were you? JW

Until they dont.

Good luck.
"Its the way it is"
How cuckish of you.

Good luck.

Until they dont.

Good luck.
"Its the way it is"
How cuckish of you.

Good luck.
Since you are scared to actually debate the subject, answer me this : why was Obamacare found unconstitutional and why would Medicare be any different?

Biden ain't on the damn ropes.

Trump is the stupid sob sucking wind up his ass.

like the rest of his drones, he's too f'n stupid to know it.

:abgg2q.jpg: cracks me up

Gabbard is dishonest.

How does she suit up to defend our country after hanging out with her best friends who hate our country, flag, and freedom.

She's lying to one or the other.
Nothing is ever that simple. You are just doing a reverse ORANGE MAN BAD

Good luck.
"Its the way it is"
How cuckish of you.

Good luck.
Since you are scared to actually debate the subject, answer me this : why was Obamacare found unconstitutional and why would Medicare be any different?

Not sure what world you live in.

Forum List

Back