Wisconsin-Did Kerry Really Win?

Kathianne said:
Looks like this should be where the media focus should land. I'm sure they want to get to the 'truth.'

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/003569.php

As you may know Kath, I used to live in Wisconsin. I have no love for the state, and Milwaukee is a liberal entity all to itself.

With the University of Wisconsin, and the Capitol in Madison, and all the farmers that are always on the lookout for a government handout, and it being a rather poor state, it has a rather large pro-union crowd, so I found Wisconsin to be very liberal. It made me sick, and that's part of the reason I no longer live there. Not to mention it ranks 5th highest in the nation for state and local taxes... God only knows why. Probably to subsidize all the farmers. I guess all those democrats love to pay their taxes.

Wisconsin is a strange state, and I wouldn't expect them to do anything for anybody, unless they were forced to, and that includes straightening out any election discrepencies.

Pale Rider said:
As you may know Kath, I used to live in Wisconsin. I have no love for the state, and Milwaukee is a liberal entity all to itself.

With the University of Wisconsin, and the Capitol in Madison, and all the farmers that are always on the lookout for a government handout, and it being a rather poor state, it has a rather large pro-union crowd, so I found Wisconsin to be very liberal. It made me sick, and that's part of the reason I no longer live there. Not to mention it ranks 5th highest in the nation for state and local taxes... God only knows why. Probably to subsidize all the farmers. I guess all those democrats love to pay their taxes.

Wisconsin is a strange state, and I wouldn't expect them to do anything for anybody, unless they were forced to, and that includes straightening out any election discrepencies.

Well good job freeing yourself from that prison!! Ever notice liberals are emostly made up of anyone that stands to gain from others wallets??? Unions, poor, very wealthy ala Bill Gates who have everything they could ever want so who cares about taxes, Liberal Lobby groups............And the one group not usually there are the middleclass, the ones that actually pay for everyone else.?

nakedemperor said:

You should if you really care about the process being as accurate as possible.

I guess this means all your rants about having fair elections only applies when it is in the favor of a Democrat.

freeandfun1 said:
You should if you really care about the process being as accurate as possible.

I guess this means all your rants about having fair elections only applies when it is in the favor of a Democrat.

Well, since Bush is the winner, I could honestly care less about whether or not he won by the significant margin he won by or an even more significant margin. Honestly, I just don't give a hoot.

Fair elections = good

Arguing moot points = senseless

Its not a moot point, emperor. With this kind of voter fraud being allowed in major elections, how can we trust that the future will be free of this same treachery? Ohio is the focus of the media and the democrats because it could change the outcome. Many of these other states that swung Kerry's way or narrowly won by Bush in a state he should have won handily show incresingly scary signs of voter fraud that the media has no intention of showing to the public.

Washington States governatorial race has evidence of massive voter fraud in a very tight election. No one seems to know or care about it unless FoxNews or talk radio mentions something. These are major problems and if they are allowed to continue uncontested, then the perpetrators will not say "Well i better not do it cause ill get caught." They'll say, "we have to try harder to get more dead people next time."

If you have any kind of faith in the system then you owe it to yourself to make sure that ALL these elections were run free of fraud whether its won by either party.

Forum List

Back