WINNING! Supremes Lift Decision Ordering Trump Admin To Facilitate Abortions For Alien Minors

A 14 yr old child is pregnant, probably through rape, and tbe Trumpists are jubulant that maybe next time a kid well be prevented from getting an abortion. Kids having kids. Its the Republican way.
Bet you anything most knocked up teens will vote Dem if at all. It's a given. Free stuff ya' know.
Highest rates of teen pregnancy are almost all in red states. Oops.

With California banning government employee travel to some of those red states that number should go down dramatically.

A 14 yr old child is pregnant, probably through rape, and tbe Trumpists are jubulant that maybe next time a kid well be prevented from getting an abortion. Kids having kids. Its the Republican way.

On the other side of the coin some Ho keeps spreading her legs and making mistake after mistake because she knows someone else will pay for it. Women disrespecting themselves and murdering babies. It's the Democratic way.
She is 14. And more than likely raped in the process of immigration. Not a "ho".
raped by whom???

Bet you anything most knocked up teens will vote Dem if at all. It's a given. Free stuff ya' know.
Highest rates of teen pregnancy are almost all in red states. Oops.
well.....those areas may be in red states, but they are run and occupied by lefties.....

A 14 yr old child is pregnant, probably through rape, and tbe Trumpists are jubulant that maybe next time a kid well be prevented from getting an abortion.
The 14yo was probably impregnated by the Human Traffickers Obama protected, entrusted to bring this 'innocent' to the US.

I would suggest the snowflakes who support refusing to enforce our Immigration Laws and who seem to want to use MY tax dollars to fund abortions for illegals INSTEAD start a 'Go Fund Me' page to raise liberal donations to provide abortions to criminals here in the US illegally.

No one is stopping you from spending YOUR money any way you want....just keep your f*ing hands out of MY pocket, demanding I pay to support YOUR immoral choices / agenda.

"In a partial victory for the Trump administration, the U.S. Supreme Court vacated a lower court ruling requiring the government to facilitate an abortion for an undocumented minor in federal custody."

Good News- Bad News:

GOOD NEWS:
Abortion-Loving Libs will NOT get o use your tax dollars to provide tax payer funded abortions to illegals being held in US custody.....

BAD NEWS:
Liberals will not only find a way to keep the illegals in the U.S. but will brining in all of the minor's family members, meaning Democrats will increase their voting base by 1 mother, 1 baby, and all of the mother's family members...

:p

Supremes Lift Decision Ordering Trump Administration To Facilitate Abortions For Alien Minors
So, a lose - lose decision then. Dems lose on abortion, Repugs get another anchor baby to deal with.

Forum List

Back