Wilson Supporters Attacked

They lasted on the sidewalk for about 3 minutes before cops had to save them from the peaceful, 1st Amendment loving Civil Rights protesters.

Divide and conquer.

Divide and Conquer? That doesn't make any sense, it's gibberish. Here, let me run it through my American Liberal Translator program "Divide and Conquer" = "Diversity is our Strength."

Oh, now I understand. We need more "diversity is our strength" to further liberal aims for America.

Just like the term "social justice?" You are entitled to legal justice in this country. But socially? Sounds like someone did not get invite to a friends party. Stupid.

There now should be protestors on the other side after this news that the cops got his balls kicked in by the thug. Totally changes the landscape on this shit.......that cop was afraid fat boy was going to come back and kill him, thus, the kill shots.
Or maybe the cop should have just let fat boy come back to the radio car and bust his other eye and crush his head in??
Cops are out there to "protect and serve"......not "protect and serve and die at the hands of a fat thug".

I don't want to hear one more fucking word about the fat boy being unarmed. Cop took too many chances as it is......clearly should have reached in the back seat for the 12G. Wouldn't have taken 6 shots.:badgrin::badgrin::2up:

There now should be protestors on the other side after this news that the cops got his balls kicked in by the thug. Totally changes the landscape on this shit.......that cop was afraid fat boy was going to come back and kill him, thus, the kill shots.
Or maybe the cop should have just let fat boy come back to the radio car and bust his other eye and crush his head in??
Cops are out there to "protect and serve"......not "protect and serve and die at the hands of a fat thug".

I don't want to hear one more fucking word about the fat boy being unarmed. Cop took too many chances as it is......clearly should have reached in the back seat for the 12G. Wouldn't have taken 6 shots.:badgrin::badgrin::2up:
That's what liberals want. Cops to die.

Forum List

Back